European Parliament Passes A Motion to Impose Arms Embargo on Saudi Arabia over War Crimes in Yemen - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Ter wrote:Iran has painted itself in a corner shouting about the great satan USA and destroying Israel and so on.

I think Iranians are allowed to consider the US a Great Satan since the US violently overthrew their democratically-elected government in the 50s. I mean, I call out Great Satan at least a few times per week over really minor shit, like the MTA being consistently shit, let Iran hate the country that's been fucking with them for decades.

And the comment about Israel that you're lying about, was actually about destroying the destructive ideology of zionism, something everyone in their right mind would support. :up:
Yemen's former President Ali Abdullah Saleh has been killed in Sanaa. Saleh died after days of intense street fighting between his forces and Houthi rebels,

Yemen Houthi rebels kill former president Ali Abdullah Saleh
Iran-backed militia says it killed Saleh, who sought peace with Saudi Arabia, as he fled the Yemeni capital, Sana’a

The Yemen civil war took a dramatic new turn on Monday when Houthi rebels backed by Iran killed the former president, punishing him for switching sides and seeking peace with Saudi Arabia.

Pictures of the corpse of Ali Abdullah Saleh appeared on Houthi-run television after the militia claimed it had killed him as he fled the capital, Sana’a. He had ruled Yemen for more than 30 years and was forced to resign in 2011 as part of the Arab spring political revolution.

Houthi military officials said Saleh was killed as he and other top party leaders were travelling from Sana’a to his hometown of Sanhan. Houthi fighters followed him in 20 armoured vehicles, then attacked and killed him and almost all those with him. Gruesome video of his blood-spattered body were distributed on social media.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are locked in a Middle East-wide power struggle that has the potential to envelop the whole region in a war. It is widely thought that UAE diplomats persuaded the 75-year-old Saleh to swap sides.

Saudi-led coalition planes have been targeting Houthi-held positions in the capital for two days to try to force the Houthis back.

Riyadh’s determination to crush the Houthis hardened last month after an Iranian-made missile was fired from Houthi positions at Saudi Arabia’s international airport in Riyadh. Saudi Arabia responded by mounting a three-week blockade of goods entering Houthi-controlled ports, prompting widespread shortages.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... h-fighting

German led EU has a long tradition to manipulate the Human Rights case around the world. When it comes to Human Rights violetiins by Muslims the standard policy is look-the-other-way or partiality, usually in favour one group over another. Dictated by economic interests, global Islamist terrorism, energy requirements and high finance, it speaks in humanitarian and moral language. Thus, immunized from criticism, EU could engage in mutually fruitful business transactions and diplomatic venture with dictatorial regimes and terrorists organizations.

This time they take the Iranian side from the same reason they took the Saudi side on previous times.

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]