Transgender model who said 'all white people are racist' appointed as British Labour party adviser - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
A transgender model, who was fired by L'Oreal for her comments in which she said all white people are racist, has been appointed as a Labour equalities advisor.

The panel of advisors is managed by Dawn Butler MP, who is the Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities.

Munroe Bergdorf, 30, made history when she was hired as L'Oreal's first transgender model, but was fired days after the appointment when critics unearthed comments she made in response to the far-right march at Charlottesville.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... t-advisor/

Whenever these fringe parties make some sort of gains, they always implode with decisions like this. Extremism can only take you so far. Labour is currently Anti-White, Anti-British, Pro-Islam, Pro-minority Identity Politics. Something tells me most White Brits, comprising 87% of the population and as addled as their brains may be by propaganda, won't bite.
Igor Antunov wrote:https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/27/labour-hires-transgender-model-said-white-people-racist-advisor/

Whenever these fringe parties make some sort of gains, they always implode with decisions like this. Extremism can only take you so far. Labour is currently Anti-White, Anti-British, Pro-Islam, Pro-minority Identity Politics. Something tells me most White Brits, comprising 87% of the population and as addled as their brains may be by propaganda, won't bite.

They're even worse here Igor... But you probably already know it living here.

The party is weak as shit federally at the moment. Partly being cannibalized by the Greens. Can't even topple a wounded dog Liberal Party that's barely holding things(particularly the Coalition alliance) together.

The state parties are keeping the federal branch on life support at the moment.

Corbyn and Shorten are practically clones, both are shit party leaders among the worst. Neither will ever be PM I believe.

I never thought I'd say this, but part of me longs for the slightly lesser mental illness of Tony Blair's Labour.

I'm not aware of a single country that seriously […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]