The false divide between Europeanism and patriotism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Fascist. :roll: We beat the Romans, we beat Napoleon, we beat Hitler and we will beat the EU. A pan European identity can only exist if a diverse continent are slaves to one power and we will not be letting that happen.
Shows what you know. They ran back to over the channel with their tails between their legs, although I was talking about Europeans in general. The sacking of Rome was Europe casting off their chains and telling those Eyetie wops we were not going to take it any more. We will do the same to the EU.
B0ycey wrote:Welcome back PEM. Any chance for a written form of this video so I can review it properly? I'm on the move alot and only have a phone when I'm on PoFo most of the time.

Nonetheless still fighting for the good course I see from what I could hear.

Not specifically for this video I'm afraid, but it incorporates elements of what we have uttered many times before in articles (to be found on our website www.ourcontinent.eu) or on our Twitter/Facebook (@EuropeanPan)

Trans people are just people. They have no less an[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You should impose your own standards on yourself.[…]

No, I want you to be happy. I will be happy when[…]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1781137192[…]