The Disappointing Jeremy Corbyn - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
I don't even know what's going on here anymore, but whatever, it's cool that Labour won the local elections.

You can smell the British Establishment's fear.... :D

It smells like... VICTORY!! :D
skinster wrote:I just can't figure out how everything keeps backfiring for them - re: Corbyn/Labour - and still they continue to lie out of their asses and act as if they're doing okay. :lol:

Maybe they think if they just keep denying reality often enough, it'll just go away? Lol.
Atlantis wrote:I fear that you are correct. No country can oppose the empire on its own. We can only defeat the empire by uniting our forces in the European Union.

Britain will follow at the very end. The British people will come to their senses one day, but it will be one the last political battles. The Americans will also be one of the final ones, although perhaps even before the UK.

But yes, the change will happen in the continent first. And this change will influence Britain as well.
Potemkin wrote:Maybe they think if they just keep denying reality often enough, it'll just go away? Lol.

I think they're doing that thing where if they think repeating things over and over will amount to it being true.

Honestly, I want whatever it is they're smoking because god damn have they gone far out. :D
Damn if Labour does come to power the poor ole Robby will be thrown into the galleys. Like rats we 'alt-righters' will have to flee or avoid Britain. Whatever, local elections do not necessary translate into general one. Which is scheduled to 2022, so yea.
Political Interest wrote:Britain will follow at the very end. The British people will come to their senses one day, but it will be one the last political battles. The Americans will also be one of the final ones, although perhaps even before the UK.

But yes, the change will happen in the continent first. And this change will influence Britain as well.

Indeed. Corbyn as PM it's not the end of the world if it will help the British come to their senses. The worry is, it will be too late to correct the damages. Sweden is entirely lost.
noir wrote:Corbyn as PM it's not the end of the world if it will help the British come to their senses.

I think Corbyn becoming PM will display how the British have come to their senses, especially considering the last few decades.

8)
Political Interest wrote:Britain will follow at the very end. The British people will come to their senses one day, but it will be one the last political battles. The Americans will also be one of the final ones, although perhaps even before the UK.

Elect Corbyn to put Britain at the forefront of that change. :)
Actually if Corbyn gets elected and establishes free education I might take advantage of that. I will just have to hide my political views so I do not get thrown into reeducation camps or something.

@Potemkin You wont denounce me as a 'Tsarists white counter-revolutionary' would you Potemkin? I'm just taking advantage of rightfully what is mine as a proletariat, right, right?
You cannot make radical change with only a slim majority....

Well, unless it’s brexit of course...

But his hands are more tied by a split electorate than any deep state. His new membership is impressive in size but I don’t see evidence of a wider shift.

Actually, he could probably quite easily achieve a radical change in foreign policy if he agreed to moderate his domestic policy. Given his passion for foreign affairs, and the general public’s distain for interventions, this would seem like a decent idea.

The problem is I suspect he is too pig headed and righteous to meet any consensus anywhere and so is doomed to failure. Any victory would end up in stalemate In Parliament.
But if Labour gets majority in parliament they can enact any laws, no? Unless some MPs rebel, which is actually possible with Blairites, come to think of it.

It is also possible with Brexit Corbyn policies will be more easier to enact because there will be no overreaching influence of EU. If Britain actually manages to stay within the EU, something that the establishment seems keen on doing, this might be more of a hindrance to Labour platform then any domestic opposition.

The cities and schools moving to arrest the protes[…]

@FiveofSwords About 12 different genes control[…]

The report is about whether the UNRWA, as an inst[…]

Victoria Nuland called. She wants her ahistoric[…]