Changing Alliance? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By noemon
OneDegree wrote:Yes, Israel with a population the same as New York City is controlling the US. lol.

Why are you screeching in support of US sanctions against Europe unless she does Israel's bidding on Iran? Does Trump have any identity left other than doing Bibi's bidding? The joke is on you.
By One Degree
Atlantis wrote::lol: I'm starting to enjoy this. You are priceless, One Degree. Do you really feel so inferior? I grant, you have good reason to feel inferior. The dilemma of Yankee White Supremacists is that they see their origin in white Europe. What a terrible shock it must be that white Europe doesn't want them. With nowhere else to go, all you can do is building walls, first to fend of your Latin neighbors in the South and then to fend of the colored people at home. You can go and rot in your walled-in enclaves. The World will be a better place without you.

You have already sank 5 trillions USD in the Iraqi desert sands just for the Iranians and Russians to come out on top. Is that your fabled strength? You have become the laughing stock of the world since you can't even pacify an impoverished and war-torn little shit-hole like Afghanistan with all your military might.

In 3,000 years of Chines history, they have consistently found that it is better to pay off the barbarians in the North rather than to fight them. Why should we not pay you as mercenaries, since you can't produce anything useful to make a living. Civilized folks read poetry and don't get their hands dirty. The trouble is that the Yankee mercenaries have had some short-circuits and don't perform as expected. The Russians are doing a much better job (just look at Syria) for a fraction of the cost. That's the free market, One Degree! Shopping around for the best protection we can get for our money. There is no place for imperialist parasites who live on the blood of others.

It is paying off the bully that makes you hate yourself so much that you must pretend a higher level of morality to live with yourself.
By One Degree
noemon wrote:Why are you screeching in support of US sanctions against Europe unless she does Israel's bidding on Iran? Does Trump have any identity left other than doing Bibi's bidding? The joke is on you.

It was fun to rattle the cage, but it is an unexpected pleasure to get you involved. There will be no sanctions against Europe that amount to anything. The European leaders know they must follow Trump’s lead. They just need to squeak about it before giving in. The Iran deal is history.
By Beren
One Degree wrote:Yes, Israel with a population the same as New York City is controlling the US. lol.

It's more than merely Israel itself, of course.
By Beren
One Degree wrote:It was fun to rattle the cage, but it is an unexpected pleasure to get you involved. There will be no sanctions against Europe that amount to anything. The European leaders know they must follow Trump’s lead. They just need to squeak about it before giving in. The Iran deal is history.

I didn't know you're such a proud rapist.

Edit: And you've just liked that post. :eh:

European companies will decide for themselves whether they stay in Iran or not, but if they get sanctioned, there'll be countermeasures as well. And sanctions against Russia will be lifted too I guess, which must be a good thing because Putin's so cool.
By One Degree
Beren wrote:I didn't know you're such a proud rapist.

That’s cute. I give you points for intelligent wit.
I don’t like the idea of being enemies with Europe, but the world is in dire need of revolutionary change. That is going to require a period of anarchy and abandonment of alliances. Especially alliances based upon capitalism and liberalism. It is time for the old to collapse so the new can come about.
By Beren
One Degree wrote:That’s cute. I give you points for intelligent wit.
I don’t like the idea of being enemies with Europe, but the world is in dire need of revolutionary change. That is going to require a period of anarchy and abandonment of alliances. Especially alliances based upon capitalism and liberalism. It is time for the old to collapse so the new can come about.

Well, you don't like the idea of raping someone, but it just may be necessary sometimes. Analogies or metaphors applied by someone tell who that someone really is, it also explains your Trumpism while you appear like someone decent.

As to revolutionary change, it happens indeed.
By One Degree
Beren wrote:Well, you don't like the idea of raping someone, but it just may be necessary sometimes. Analogies or metaphors applied by someone tell who that someone really is, it also explains your Trumpism while you appear like someone decent.

As to revolutionary change, it happens indeed.

Liberal globalism was a wrong turn. Someone like Trump is necessary to stop it. Do you also blame ‘rapists revolutionaries’ for putting an end to Monarchy?
By Beren
One Degree wrote:Liberal globalism was a wrong turn. Someone like Trump is necessary to stop it. Do you also blame ‘rapists revolutionaries’ for putting an end to Monarchy?

I blame rapists for being rapists, and you're like a rapist monarchist rather than a rapist revolutionary putting an end to monarchy. However, I'm glad we agree you're a rapist anyway.
By noemon
One Degree wrote:It was fun to rattle the cage, but it is an unexpected pleasure to get you involved. There will be no sanctions against Europe that amount to anything. The European leaders know they must follow Trump’s lead. They just need to squeak about it before giving in. The Iran deal is history.

You are certainly squeaking before giving in to the idea that your "leading place" in world affairs is history indeed. The issue has made it clear that you are just a protectorate with no independent foreign policy agenda. Nobody takes protectorates seriously.
By One Degree
Beren wrote:I blame rapists for being rapists, and you're like a rapist monarchist rather than a rapist revolutionary putting an end to monarchy. However, I'm glad we agree you're a rapist anyway.

If that is what it takes to convince people it is always wrong to enforce a ‘one world ideology’, then I have no problem with it. Pretending your ‘new’ ideology is the real thing and ‘progressive’ demonstrates how deluded people are. It is just the same primitive imperialism in a different wrapper based upon deluded European superiority. Your views are the ones that must be acknowledged as the only view even if it means your own genocide. If it was not so pathetic, it would be laughable. Total irrational delusions of grandeur.

@noemon Yes, the old US must fall. That does not eliminate the possibility of us reincarnating ourselves as something better. Doubtful, but possible.
By Rugoz
One Degree wrote:Liberal globalism was a wrong turn. Someone like Trump is necessary to stop it.

Trump's "America First" chest-thumping offers no ideological alternative to "liberal globalism". You're intellectually bankrupt before you even started.
By One Degree
Rugoz wrote:Trump's "America First" chest-thumping offers no ideological alternative to "liberal globalism". You're intellectually bankrupt before you even started.

Your sentence contradicts itself. ‘America First’ is an alternative to ‘liberal globalism’. It is it’s opposite. Many autonomous countries versus one world ideology. ‘America First’ is an ideology for all, not just America.

Edit: Trump will willingly cooperate with every European country, but he will be reluctant to cooperate with the EU.
By Rugoz
One Degree wrote:Your sentence contradicts itself. ‘America First’ is an alternative to ‘liberal globalism’. It is it’s opposite. Many autonomous countries versus one world ideology. ‘America First’ is an ideology for all, not just America.

What nonsense. Trump has a zero-sum view of international relations. For Trump 'America First' means America at the expense of everybody else.

One Degree wrote:Edit: Trump will willingly cooperate with every European country, but he will be reluctant to cooperate with the EU.

Obviously, because it's easier for him to force individual countries into submission. Trump will only strengthen the case for the EU.
By One Degree
Rugoz wrote:What nonsense. Trump has a zero-sum view of international relations. For Trump 'America First' means America at the expense of everybody else.

Obviously, because it's easier for him to force individual countries into submission. Trump will only strengthen the case for the EU.

The EU is an attempt to create a large centralized power at a time the world rejects such powers. They were doomed to failure as soon as they refused to be a confederation. The irony is the world is ripe for a confederation and Europe is in the best position to provide it. Their self righteousness and greed for centralized control prevents them from changing the world.
By Rugoz
One Degree wrote:The EU is an attempt to create a large centralized power at a time the world rejects such powers. They were doomed to failure as soon as they refused to be a confederation.

Even if that were true (the EU is certainly no centralized power, the EU budget is at 1% of the EU's GDP), Trump still makes the case for it.
By B0ycey
One Degree wrote:The irony is the world is ripe for a confederation and Europe is in the best position to provide it. Their self righteousness and greed for centralized control prevents them from changing the world.

But you are against confederations right? But how you have reached the conclusion the EU is centralised when everything needs a consensus is beyond me.
By Beren
One Degree wrote:Your sentence contradicts itself. ‘America First’ is an alternative to ‘liberal globalism’. It is it’s opposite. Many autonomous countries versus one world ideology. ‘America First’ is an ideology for all, not just America.

America First is just smoke and mirrors, Trump means to be a member of the global elite with his whole family. He's in bed with foreign powers and betrays American interests if he has to.

One Degree wrote:Edit: Trump will willingly cooperate with every European country, but he will be reluctant to cooperate with the EU.

He's reluctant to cooperate with France and Germany or even the UK as well, that's all he should do in the case of the Iran deal. However, cooperating with France, Germany, and the EU are the same.
By One Degree
B0ycey wrote:But you are against confederations right? But how you have reached the conclusion the EU is centralised when everything needs a consensus is beyond me.

I support a very loose world confederation which must start somewhere. There is a need for combined resistance to aggression. Space exploration. Weapons limitations. Etc. It does not require it’s own large bureaucracy and should never be self funded. The creation of a large centralized bureaucracy is an indication your confederation will soon become a federation. The EU is neither but it is obvious where it wants to go.
By B0ycey
One Degree wrote:... your confederation will soon become a federation.

I don't think this is all that clear to be honest. Although my personal view is that it is necessary in order to gain a global influence against the current global superpowers that individual states could never create on their own.

But the irony of course is that Trump is making the EU more secure and letting itself wake up from the dangers of the status quo. They are creating a strong opponent that was once a submissive ally. When you have someone like Rugoz criticise Trump and give supportive words for the need of the EU, you know Trump has overstepped the mark. The only solution to aggressive diplomacy is to sever ties. So America's loss will be Russia's gain. Any sanctions on Europe will mean no European sanctions on Russia. Trump can't win with Iran. The only winner is Russia. Trump likes playing chess like checkers. That might explain his bankruptcies.

From your source: Your own source contradicts […]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]