Tommy Robinson Sent to Prison - Page 29 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Rich wrote:This is the most disgusting racism. To try and equate anti Jewish racist bigotry with a fair minded and sober assessment of the Muslim problem. Discrimination was not merely applied to Judaists, something that I would have no problem with, a Judaist is by definition a racial supremacist and bigot. Discrimination was based purely on the person race or alt least imagined race, on who their parents were.

Accepting Jews fleeing from Nazi dominated Europe in the 1930s was the decent thing to do. They were a small minority in Europe incapable of defending themselves. This is completely different from accepting the flood of immigration from Muslim countries and sub Saharan Africa. Muslims turned the Middle East, South West Asia and North Africa into shit holes when these the leading areas of civilisation before the Muslim took over. We don't want Muslims but neither do we want a flood of Infidels from Muslim dominated countries. No we need to set up Infidel safe havens in Muslim occupied territories to accommodate them. Also Africa needs to sort its out of control population, rather expecting to impoverish the rest of the world.

In your above post you raise the issue ( as you see it ) as "the Muslim problem", and yet you accuse me of been either racist or bigoted.

There is no Muslim problem, it does not exist, except in the minds of certain sections of the population, and such language is very reminiscent of the so called "Jewish Problem" of the 1920s and 1930s here in Britain and even more so in Germany.
The topic is about Tommy Robinson, it is not about immigration, and specifically its about his ( Robinson's ) view that the recent spate of grooming gang incidents are crimes committed by people because they are Muslims, or that the kind of crimes committed are somehow seen as acceptable in Muslim society - which is not true.

I am afraid that Mr Robinson is guilty of smearing the entire British Muslim population by suggesting that extremists and child abusers are a fair and accurate reflection of the average Muslim person in the United Kingdom, and every intelligent person knows this to be a very long way from the truth or reality.

So far as Jews are concerned, there has been a sizeable Jewish population in Britain for hundreds of years, and discrimination against Jews happened long before the Second World War, indeed anti Jewish feelings often turned violent in the aftermath of the Russian Revolution when thousands of Jews fled to this country.

It is a sad indictment that wave after wave of immigrants to this country have been met with widespread discrimination, including violence, including exclusion from decent homes, jobs, education, promotion and in many life chances, and the actions of both extremists amongst the Muslim population, and the recent child grooming gangs of Pakistani background is been used as a cover to brand all Muslims as been the same.
Last edited by witchfinder on 03 Jul 2018 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
witchfinder wrote:In your above post you raise the issue ( as you see it ) as "the Muslim problem", and yet you accuse me of been either racist or bigoted.
Rich always tries to turn it around, when it comes to racism. It's a shit tactic of people with failed arguments. Ignore it.

Tommy Robinson's well known for his racist and anti-immigration stances. I hope he rots in jail.
There is no Muslim problem, it does not exist, except in the minds of certain sections of the population, and such language is very reminiscent of the so called "Jewish Problem" of the 1920s and 1930s here in Britain and even more so in Germany.

Yes, there is. Nigel Farage calls them directly "fifth column"

Youtube

Nigel Farage is a racist twat. No one but idiots like him care what he has to say.
I am sure his guilt or innocence has nothing to do with it. They just have to decide on political consequences and then they will judge him on that.
blackjack21 wrote:So why stay in Europe if you're Jewish? Clearly, the governments are totally cool with anti-Jewish assemblies, provided they are not shouting anti-Jewish statements in the local language. Shouting, "Let's kill all the Jews" is totally cool in the UK, provided you do not do it in English. By contrast, if you think it is funny to make your girlfriend's dog do a Nazi salute to bemuse your girlfriend, you could be subject to jail/gaol. That's where things are in Europe today (assuming you consider the UK part of Europe).

Well this is the silly part of all this. They are happy to create conditions which will compromise the safety of Jews (and Muslims and indigenous European Christians) by continuing to allow essentially open tap immigration levels but then they prosecute someone for making a joke on the internet. They ignore the destabilising effect that their immigration policies are having on their countries. The UK is especially interesting because the establishment like to prosecute people for superfluous reasons such as making jokes or filming outside court. It is not accurate to call the country a police state because the NKVD or Stasi are not going to take you away for criticising the system but the deference to authority and public institutions as well as a fear of violating the common social consensus results in an atmosphere where no one can truly say what they think. And I don't think they really care about the situation for normal Jews living in the UK, but they care a lot about their State of Israel which they go to every length to defend and protect.

blackjack21 wrote:Maybe they aren't naive. Maybe they're evil.

They could very well be both. Afterall if it all falls to pieces they can just retire abroad or live in gated communities.
Political Interest wrote:
link

And why are Israeli flags waved at the rallies of this movement?

They took it from Pegida (Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West) movement in Germany. In Germany it's to refute accusations of antisemitism or Nazism, in Britain the holders are probably Jews themselves. Though, before Britain joined the EU and tied itself to petrodollar pro Arab propaganda, Britain was great admirer of Israeli resilience and military.

About German Pegida (Patriotische Europäer gegen die Islamisierung des Abendlandes), just because they wave now the Israeli flags doesn't prove anything about their true colors. During the Algerian war, France was staunch ally of Israel, but when it was died down they return to their Catholic leaning anti Jewish sentiment. Eventually, when the Germans will realise the Muslims are here to stay, they can join forces with them. Germano Islamic Reich was Hitler vision all along. They have much in common.
noir wrote:At least he helped to radicalise the British people

A few hundred Britain First agitators does not the British people make.

Britain First: behind the online curtain is a minute, incoherent party wrote:Like Dorothy discovering that the Wizard of Oz is just a little old man behind a curtain, most people who look closely at Britain First conclude sooner or later that there is far less to them than meets the eye... When Fransen contested the Rochester and Strood parliamentary seat in a 2014 byelection, she polled just 56 votes.

:lol:
I have asked several grownups about this 'Tommy Robinson' thing (his real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon,) and they all say people are getting their knickers in a knot about the wrong things.

It seems Yaxley-Lennon is a racist thug with a long criminal record, but he was not prosecuted for the racist things he said and did. He was initially prosecuted for interfering with the course of justice. He was found guilty and received a suspended prison sentence, but was clearly warned by the judge that if he did it again he would immediately 'go inside'. He went out and deliberately did the same thing, and pleaded guilty to perverting the course of justice and contempt of court - so he is in jail.

I am not a lawyer, so I don't know what possible basis he will have for an appeal, but arguing about whether something as silly as all Muslims are kiddy fiddlers or not is pointless. The topic is 'Tommy Robinson Sent to Prison' and the only question should be - why was he sent to prison?

From the information I got, there are very good reasons why he should be sent to prison, and it has totally nothing to do with free speech.
noir wrote:Race race race

:moron:

Like please don't take this the wrong way, cos I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful or anything - but are you American? :)

It's like mostly Americans who don't understand the British justice systems who are banging on about this being a free speech or race issue. It doesn't seem to be. :?:
Paddy14 wrote:Like please don't take this the wrong way, cos I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful or anything - but are you American? :)

It's like mostly Americans who don't understand the British justice systems who are banging on about this being a free speech or race issue. It doesn't seem to be. :?:

You indicated he should be in prison for saying racist things. That is about free speech and race.
One Degree wrote:You indicated he should be in prison for saying racist things. That is about free speech and race.

I didn't say that - I said the reason he is and should be in prison is that he deliberately broke the law.
Paddy14 wrote:I didn't say that - I said the reason he is and should be in prison is that he deliberately broke the law.

You said...

but he was not prosecuted for the racist things he said and did

This indicates you think he should have been.
One Degree wrote:You said...

This indicates you think he should have been.

Sorry, its too late here for me, and anyway, you think I'm a liar, so I don't want to discuss this or any other stuff with you.
Paddy14 wrote:Sorry, its too late here for me, and anyway, you think I'm a liar, so I don't want to discuss this or any other stuff with you.

Now that is pretty convincing you may be 15. I quoted you out of context and you should have blasted me for it. Just a small test. I still have doubts.
He just pointed out that they guy was prosecuted for filming jurors during an active trial (a crime anywhere in the developed world) it had nothing to do with anything he said about asians. The right are lying about it being anything to do with anything he said.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]