Tommy Robinson Sent to Prison - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
[center-img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/7c/c9/417cc9bf21d383cbf062c0ff2cd99903.png[/center-img]

Crazy fuck turds, so much for western freedom. All bullshit.

10 Downing Street gate.

[KS edit: Don't double post.]
Lets hope he makes some friends inside. I would say I hope he comes out with an arsehole like a clown's pocket but he he probably enjoy's that that shit.
I've been waiting for the "me too", "times up" and "rape culture" activists to make reference to the child grooming scandals and create some outrage. They should surely be on top of their agenda, but for some inexplicable reason they aren't.
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:I've been waiting for the "me too", "times up" and "rape culture" activists to make reference to the child grooming scandals and create some outrage. They should surely be on top of their agenda, but for some inexplicable reason they aren't.

Roseanne is MeToo?

Lot of idiots in the world. He's one of them.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if his supporters are the same knuckle dragging morons who tried to storm Alder Hey hospital recently.
It's kind of amazing that he can be arrested and sentenced within the span of what was it, one to two days? Usually this stuff takes months at least. Anyone know what's up with that?
Hong Wu wrote:It's kind of amazing that he can be arrested and sentenced within the span of what was it, one to two days? Usually this stuff takes months at least. Anyone know what's up with that?

He was on a suspended sentence.

Last edited by Downside on 27 May 2018 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
Downside wrote:He was on a suspended sentence.

I see, thank you. I was wondering if he had been railroaded but it seemed like a little too much.

My opinion of course is that he should be allowed to cover these events and that the population replacement agenda is fundamentally misguided, which is what is at the core of this issue.
It seems he was streamlined, that is what most people are reporting.

@Downside The video you provided supports that it was kangaroo court. The judge also ordered a publication ban on Tommy Robinson sentencing.

Suspended sentence or not, it was not proven that he actually did "disturb the peace", that is what he was arrested for. This is all bullshit, the system is being used to silence people.
Oh wow, one white guy, you definitely have exposed gangs of white guys raping predominately girls of different ethic backgrounds throughout the country. And the government covering it up and doing nothing about it for decades, so as to not incite ethnic tensions and "fall into far-right narrative". Then jailing people who expose this and also trying to cover that up.
So what exactly is the problem with Vladimir Putin? He's some sort of guy who suppresses media dissent, etc? So we should be afraid? But... isn't that what the UK is doing? Shouldn't we be afraid of Teresa May instead? :?:
skinster wrote:Own goal. :lol:

In other news, it's not just brown people in the UK grooming children. Trying to claim only one group does this shit is....basically, fuck your racism.

The Catholic Church is one giant grooming scandal. The British elites are big into pedo rape as well. Muslim grooming gangs are the least of it.

It's still bullshit that they threw that guy in prison and then put a gag order on the media.
It's still bullshit that they threw that guy in prison and then put a gag order on the media.

Not if you want those charged to have a fair trial and not allow the defence to make any claims that could jeopardise getting a good result.
Last edited by snapdragon on 28 May 2018 18:32, edited 1 time in total.
I believe this to be supremely unfair and unjust. I understand that the guy is basically a rambling anti-immigration slightly racist radical right winger. But he should have the right to do this without being impeded. It is the same right that METOO movement has or any movement for the matter. Why is he not allowed to pay attention/show this situation to the world?
I'm no fan of Tommy Robinson, but you have to say this is a bullshit trumped up charge against him if you watch the 'The Rebel' video only. The gagging order seems to be a way to silence the media and discourages meaningful debate so I am inclined to believe their side actually. So it looks like another government hush job like the Sailsbury posioning. It's seems since May has taken over the UK is becoming a police state where evidence is no longer needed if someones feelings get hurt. God we need something new in parliament. Either we have freedom of speech or we don't. RIP UK. Sad times.
Strictly speaking in the legal sense, they obviously had lawful leeway to to put him away. I do not know exactly how suspended sentences work, does one has to be actually proven of crime before they are put away, or suspicion and charge of one is enough. Yet judging by political context of what has been happening to the guy and "populist" in general, whereas the establishment has been using the legal system to further their political goals. Perhaps that is to silence opposition, discredit or put them away for good. This latest incident runs according to the narrative of the past of political persecution via legal prosecution.

This man actually puts it well.

Free Tommy! This is treachery!

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]