Tommy Robinson Sent to Prison - Page 19 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
They try to smear the whole campaign for one provocateur? It's a decent counter culture movement. Not sure if they will suceed, it seems the demographic trend is on the Pakistani Labour alliance. The British should stand against the colonization of their own country by all sort of manipulative political language like "human rights", "racism", multicultrism etc. The middle classes are too brainwashed to realize what's going on.

In Australia a Jew with a Kippah (skullcap), Avi Yemini organized the #FreeTommy demo

Last edited by noir on 13 Jun 2018 11:53, edited 1 time in total.
The Nazi collaborators are in your Left IslamoFascism alliance.

Corbyn next to Hizbollah flag.

Hizballah Nazi salute (in the background the Palestinian flag)

Last edited by noir on 13 Jun 2018 15:46, edited 2 times in total.
Britain does not have free speech any where near to the same degree as the US. Reporting restrictions to protect juries from influence are evil and it it right and moral to disobey them. For evil to triumph it is only necessary for good men to go along with the law. Reporting restrictions to protect juries from influence is fascism. Its funny how we always hear people whining on about the Germans failure to take a stand against the Nazi regime, when so people take a stand against fascism in our own countries, in our own times, when the costs of protest is so much less.

Britain's slander and libel laws are also disgraceful, they have consistently allowed the rich and powerful to escape justice and get away with crime. We've just been revisiting the Jeremy Thorpe scandal. Its Britain's libel laws that allowed him to get away with attempted murder. The United States is a Republic with far better (although not perfect) free speech.

I say to Americans you are a greater nation that us. We are your inferiors.
Albert wrote:What is strange is that there has been no word from Tommy himself, is he not allowed to be interviewed or something. He allover the news yet no word of him.

No, this is not strange, considering the fact that he is in jail for breaching reporting restrictions. Not being allowed to report is probably one condition of his sentence.
Albert wrote:What is strange is that there has been no word from Tommy himself, is he not allowed to be interviewed or something. He allover the news yet no word of him.

PJW is not always reliable source (he is connected to Alex Jones outlet) but this is his twitt from the last seconds

Yeah. They aren't getting the clue that they are making a Saint out of Tommy Robinson. This is the type of thing that Rome did to Christians. Many of the early Saints were defying Rome's opposition to Christianity. With the Christian/Muslim dynamic, they are making a huge mistake here, but that's probably what needs to happen to turn the entire commonwealth as well as the British people against Whitehall.
noir wrote:PJW is not always reliable source (he is connected to Alex Jones outlet) but this is his twitt from the last seconds

:lol:

So on one hand the fascists claim the UK never jails Muslims and lets them commit any crime that they like and on the other hand it claims they are the majority of British prisoners? :roll:

Which one is it? You can't really have both.
The source is Raheem Kassam, a Muslim born British patriot

The home secretary, Sajid Javid like Sadiq Khan are activists for the same lobby. British establishment is competing on "Asian" (ie Pakistani and Muslim) vote. Whether it's Teresa May's Tory government or Corbyn open ideological alliance with IslamoFascism, the demographic trend predicts inevitable outcome.
Last edited by noir on 14 Jun 2018 04:41, edited 1 time in total.
Decky wrote:So on one hand the fascists claim the UK never jails Muslims and lets them commit any crime that they like and on the other hand it claims they are the majority of British prisoners? :roll:

Which one is it? You can't really have both.

Sure we can. If people like you had listened to me 20 years ago, I told you that you would have to imprison huge numbers of your non-assimilating immigrants. Instead, you people just called me a racist. Now, you have your prisons almost filled with non-assimilating immigrants and running out of room for the rapists, so your government pretends it isn't a problem. When the native population rises up, then you jail the native population--calling them racists.

I've noticed that Europeans never get tired of calling people racists, or complaining of gun violence in the United States. However, they cannot credibly argue that European society is some sort of peace-filled valhalla anymore. You now have all the "blessings" of diversity, such as street violence, government corruption, and political instability.

You can take the immigrants out of the third world, but you can't take the third world out of a significant number of the immigrants.
^ As long as the fifth column are voting for the "left", these people don't care. But the left will be also the first victims of these reverse colonialism movement.
Last edited by noir on 14 Jun 2018 09:32, edited 1 time in total.
blackjack21 wrote:Sure we can. If people like you had listened to me 20 years ago, I told you that you would have to imprison huge numbers of your non-assimilating immigrants. Instead, you people just called me a racist. Now, you have your prisons almost filled with non-assimilating immigrants and running out of room for the rapists, so your government pretends it isn't a problem. When the native population rises up, then you jail the native population--calling them racists.

People like me are not the ones who wanted cheap labour imported to push down worker's wages and weaken unions. It was the right who wanted that and sadly you won.

noir wrote:^ As long as the fifth column are voting for the "left", these people don't care. But the left will be also the first victims of these reverse colonialim movement.

People in the UK do not vote for the left, the last left wing government we had was Jim Callaghan's and that voted out in 1979. The right are the ones importing their allies from the most right wing societies in earth and dumping them in working class areas.
Decky wrote:People like me are not the ones who wanted cheap labour imported to push down worker's wages and weaken unions. It was the right who wanted that and sadly you won.

People in the UK do not vote for the left, the last left wing government we had was Jim Callaghan's and that voted out in 1979. The right are the ones importing their allies from the most right wing societies in earth and dumping them in working class areas.

Oh please Decky, try going along to your local Momentum branch and suggesting that that there's too many Muslims. But never mind that will you support?

1 A complete ban on Muslim immigration to Britain
2 The expulsion of all Muslim asylum seekers and refugees
3 A ban on opening any new Mosques

Support these practical measures and I don't care whether you call them left, right, or Martian policies. Get your Corbynista mates to support them and I'm happy for the left to take the glory.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Which gives rise to an equally terrible far right[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]