Tommy Robinson Sent to Prison - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
I can't believe how some of you are defending Stephen Yaxley.

This is an extremely sensitive trial and it's very important that nothing is allowed to interfere with it.

He was actually 'reporting' and livestreaming straight to facebook outside the court for one hour, surrounded by a mob of his hateful supporters.

The police told him to stop and bugger off, which he refused to do so, he was arrested for breach of the peace and incitement.

Who do you think did the filming of his arrest? A little old lady who happened to be passing?
ThirdTerm wrote:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Tommy Robinson is a Russian puppet whose job is stirring up trouble and dividing British society. During the Brexit campaign, Robinson interacted with a fake Twitter account “David Jones” @DavidJo52951945 which was known to be in the pay of the Russian government. Robinson's own Twitter account was suspended in March for being part of the Russian disinformation campaign. Robinson is one of high-profile figures in the European far-right scene supported by Russia such as Marine Le Pen as he frequently shows solidarity with Russia.

According to Douglas Murray:
As of Wednesday, Robinson (who had almost half a million followers on the platform) has been suspended from Twitter for good, without explanation. Of course Twitter is a private corporation and can do what it likes, though many users may be surprised at the extent to which it is no longer either a free or apolitical platform. But here is the problem. And it is one I encounter everywhere across our continent.

Why can’t we speak plainly about migrant crime?
Douglas Murray

Earlier this year, the former founder of the English Defence League, Tommy Robinson, was suspended from Twitter for tweeting a statistic about rape-gangs – something that has been much in the news of late. Indeed if we are not merely going to pass around cat photos on social media, discussion of the mass-rape of the nation’s children might seem to be a legitimate activity. Just this week another such gang has been convicted – this time once again in Oxford. Saying ‘rape-gang’ or ‘grooming gang’ is of course itself a get-out. As is the dishonest and deliberately misinforming term ‘Asian rape-gangs’. But it is hard to know what one can say these days. ‘Muslim rape gang’ or ‘Pakistani rape gang’ may be accurate, but it will also bring forth a world of problems – including flaggings on social media. In recent days readers have shown me how they have been suspended from Facebook just for posting my recent Spectator article on ‘Rowleyism’. ‘Rape-gangs’ is certainly a flagged term.

And so it is that anyone interested in anything other than just feeling sad about the latest cache of rape-victims, and who, for instance, wonders about the characteristics of the latest Oxford gang (whether it is, for instance, an average Inspector Morse don-on-don style mystery) must work it out for themselves. They might be lucky and see the photo accompanying the BBC’s report of the story here. Or they may not. And more and more one gets the sense – in France, the UK and elsewhere – that there is a hope that we don’t work it out. Certainly an ever-decreasing number of people appear to be allowed to help us.

As it happens, Tommy Robinson’s stats were those put out by the admirable Muslim-run think-tank Quilliam. Their landmark report from December found that:

‘84 per cent of ‘grooming gang’ offenders were (South) Asian, while they only make up seven per cent of total UK population and that the majority of these offenders are of Pakistani origin with Muslim heritage.’

So the suspension of Tommy Robinson from Twitter for saying this raises a fascinating modern conundrum. Is it possible that there are facts which one person is allowed to say, but another is not? Can it be the case that, because of certain racial or religious characteristics, one person’s statement of facts is another person’s demonstration of prejudice? It is a question which Twitter, among others, has clearly made a judgement on. And that is in the affirmative.

As of Wednesday, Robinson (who had almost half a million followers on the platform) has been suspended from Twitter for good, without explanation. Of course Twitter is a private corporation and can do what it likes, though many users may be surprised at the extent to which it is no longer either a free or apolitical platform. But here is the problem. And it is one I encounter everywhere across our continent.

In Germany friends and readers describe to me how they are learning anew how to read their daily newspapers. When the news says that ‘A person was killed by another person’ for instance, and no names or other identifying characteristics are given, people guess – correctly – that the culprit is probably of migrant background. For the time-being serious crimes are still reported, but the decision has been taken that the public should not really be informed about them. Of course if you were to report them, or mull on them on social media then you would now risk losing that platform. So the media isn’t much use. And social media isn’t either.

In this situation how are we to deal with issues like that of grooming gangs? The communities from which the culprits come don’t seem to want to address the issue. Mainstream society and politics has shown itself repeatedly unwilling and unable to do more than commission further, endless inquiries into these issues. And passing around what facts are known appears to have become difficult (and perhaps in the near future wholly impossible). The social media platforms will say that the facts are passed around in a hateful manner. But it is hard to see how exactly one might frame the mass gang-rape of children in an un-abashedly upbeat fashion.

As it is with rape-gangs, so it is with the nameless, perpetrator-less crimes in Germany. And so eventually it will be with the burning of a Holocaust survivor in her Paris flat. We are still allowed to notice the tragedy. We can observe the passing age. But we are losing the ability – and the right – to point to the pyre. Or to identify it. Even as it mounts.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/w ... ant-crime/
blackjack21 wrote:Well, it's good to see you've given up the ghost on violence, misappropriating the land of others and open borders. :D I knew you'd come around.

When have I ever believed in open borders? :?: It is the right who believe in open borders (free markets, mean a free market in goods, capital and labour). The left opposes open borders, they shot to kill on the east German border if they saw illegal crossing for example.

Trade unionists all know that immigration is a weapon used by capitalists to push down wages and make working conditions worse for the Proletariat.
Trooper wrote:Do you have any source for that or your source is disinformation? Judging by the long list of round ups it seems like "divide and conquer" tactic by the certain "human rights" lawyers. Britain will never be "anti racist" enough to their taste.

Tommy's life is in danger: "Pakistanis are waiting for you in prison"

If he's not a Russian agent, what agent is he?

Where's @noir? She seemed like a fan of Tommy's, maybe she could inform us about him as well.
Trooper wrote:Do you have any source for that or your source is disinformation? Judging by the long list of round ups it seems like "divide and conquer" tactic by the certain "human rights" lawyers. Britain will never be "anti racist" enough to their taste.

Tommy's life is in danger: "Pakistanis are waiting for you in prison"

It looks as if this man has a guilty conscience. Perhaps another rapist afraid to face justice?
Is Tommy Robinson the best the alt-right can do when it comes to martyrs? A convicted fraudster and thug whose every attempt to lead a political movement has ended in failure and disgrace for all parties concerned? So sad.
Decky wrote:When have I ever believed in open borders?
This is the standard attack from the moronic alt-right, even when it's never said by anyone here on pofo. Stupid is strong with the right side. :lol:
Decky wrote:More lumpen scum in prison, the British public are safer today than they where before. :lol:

A man with previous convictions for common assault, mortgage fraud, and trying to enter a country on a false passport is back in prison where pieces of shit like that belong. No doubt the criminal underclass is upset but nobody else it.

Muslim gangs roam our streets at will raping our children, but never mind that a working class man has been not fully truthful with the bank when he was seeking to escape rented accommodation. How dare this working class man try and treat our decent hard working, ever caring bankers this way?

I guess the building sites you've worked on are very different from the ones I've worked on. Because the ones I worked on, a huge percentage off the manual workers had at least one criminal conviction, most commonly for assault. I'd love to see you go on to the sites I've worked on and tell all the workers with criminal convictions that they're lumpen scum, who need to be taken off the streets for the safety of decent people.
Robinson claims that his mortgage fraud conviction was concocted by the state in order to silence him. It was not even him who committed the offense but his brother in law to whom he lend money for his mortgage.
Albert wrote:Robinson claims that his mortgage fraud conviction was concocted by the state in order to silence him.
:lol: So a conspiracy theory! What fun!

Do they do this to every right wing twat, or is he special, somehow?
Douglas Murray wrote:84 per cent of ‘grooming gang’ offenders were (South) Asian

Gangs or groups:

36% of perpetrators of child sexual exploitation in gangs or groups were white, 27% Asian, 16% black and 16% not disclosed.

Research done by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) and Office of the Children’s Commissioner (2011)

The data collected was based on the reports of victims.

Individuals:

85% of offenders found guilty of sexual activity with a minor in England and Wales in 2011 were white. 3% were black and 4% were Asian and the rest were either listed as ‘other’ or unknown.

Old, I know, but these are the only official government figures I could find listing child sex offenders by ethnicity.

(South) Asian

The data on Asian offenders and suspected offenders can't be broken down enough to know if they are Pakistani or not.

:|
I am surprised by how many conservatives are championing him since he is acting as if these men are guilty before they have been found guilty in a court of law.

After all, one of the criticisms of the MeToo movement was that it was doing the same thing to men.

Presumption of innocence and all that, you know.
Rich wrote:Muslim gangs roam our streets at will raping our children, but never mind that a working class man has been not fully truthful with the bank when he was seeking to escape rented accommodation. How dare this working class man try and treat our decent hard working, ever caring bankers this way?

I guess the building sites you've worked on are very different from the ones I've worked on. Because the ones I worked on, a huge percentage off the manual workers had at least one criminal conviction, most commonly for assault. I'd love to see you go on to the sites I've worked on and tell all the workers with criminal convictions that they're lumpen scum, who need to be taken off the streets for the safety of decent people.

He isn't working class, he owned a tanning salon (kind of a fruity job for a male if you ask me...) and was thus middle class.

Anyway mostly it seems to be drug dealing convictions on site these days, although we did once work with a gang who's leader had done a 10 stretch for kidnapping and torturing someone who owed him money. Interesting chap, he fired his own son for missing a day once.

Anyway there is a difference between a colorful youth before settling down into a job on the building sites and being an actual career criminal like Robinson. A worker who had committed a crime is a worker, a habitual criminal is a member of the lumpen Proletariat. Tommy has been both bourgeois and lumpen in his time, but a worker? I don't fucking think so. :lol:

Maybe builders you have worked with love criminals (perhaps they are the sort to "acquire" other people's tools while on a job) but most are not fond of that sort of person.

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]