Tommy Robinson Sent to Prison - Page 32 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
You people do realize this is a retrial, it was also admitted by the court themselves that Robinson was convicted wrongfully. His conviction was reversed basically.

This proves that he was streamlined in kangaroo court like fashion to prison. But keep continue to deny the obvious, even when The Lord Chief Justice himself judged that he was wrongfully convicted and the law was not followed properly.

https://www.therebel.media/tommy_trial_reports

https://www.judiciary.uk/judgments/r-v- ... -robinson/
Last edited by Albert on 02 Aug 2018 11:31, edited 1 time in total.
Albert wrote:You people do realize this is a retrial

Wrong!

It was an appeal, a retrial was ordered.

:lol:
I was speaking in future tense, meaning he got a retrial. Hence pointing that the previous trail was a mistrial. Better term is kangaroo court trail. But if you want to continue putting your head in the sand and acting arrogantly be all means do so.

The fact still stays, he was streamlined, UK higher court agrees with the people who were saying it all along. So all you people will do now is act silly even though you know you are wrong, but continue show that you got no substance and just upset that it has been exposed. All you people have is some sort of irrational hatred that I do not get.
Albert wrote:a mistrial

I am happy the judge ordered a retrial. His sentence will be increased; longer but not long enough more's the pity.

BBC wrote:[Hate crime] figures showed the number of recorded offences increased by 57% between 2014-15 and 2016-17.
Well, fair play, the appeal judgment was pretty scathing of the original judge. I guess we'll see what happens from here. :lol:

Of course, it's hard to square said scathing appeal judgment with the alt-right's imagined deep state conspiracy.
blackjack21 wrote: There are better ways to address these sorts of issues, like jury sequestration as is done in the US. People should be free to express their views.

Prior restraint in the UK is pretty extreme but then the UK is all kinds of backward on civil liberty in general.
The EDL's main Facebook page seems to have been removed, which used to have millions of fans from all over the world. The EDL currently maintains smaller regional Facebook pages, by which only a dozen of "Free Tommy" protesters turned up to the event in Cambridge in July.

A TOMMY Robinson protest flopped today after just a handful demonstrators turned up to demand the former EDL leader's release from prison.

Hundreds of supporters were expected to gather in Cambridge this afternoon but just a handful were spotted and were outnumbered by anti-fascist groups.

Despite the small turnout, scenes quickly turned ugly and one Robinson protester was arrested after three cops were covered in red dye.

The officers had to receive medical treatment after being exposed to the substance and pictures show cops detaining one man at the scene.

There was a heavy police presence in the city throughout the day as officers had to try and deal with an anti-racism protest which was taking place at the same time.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6835316/t ... from-jail/
I think there is a recent campaign to eliminate all the "undesirables" from the internets. Twitter has closed something like a million accounts and Facebook is doing the same. I suspect this is all in effort to silence expression and disrupt organization of populist opposition to the establishment.

Facebook Pulls Fake Accounts That Mimic Russian Tactics Ahead of Election

Facebook Inc. FB 0.80% said it discovered a new group of accounts that engaged in coordinated political agitation and misinformation efforts ahead of November’s midterm elections, in an echo of Russian activities on the platform during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.

The social-media giant on Tuesday said it removed 32 pages and accounts from its main service and Instagram photo-sharing app that were created between March 2017 and May of this year. The pages and accounts—which include such names as “Aztlan Warriors,” “Black Elevation” and “Resisters,” and largely targeted causes on the left—collectively created more than 9,500 posts and were followed by more than 290,000 other Facebook accounts. The accounts also promoted 30 real-world events.

The revelation shows how Facebook continues to struggle with preventing misuse of its platform despite waves of criticism and the company’s repeated pledges to address the problem. In a conference call, Facebook executives credited some of the measures they have taken over the last year with helping detect the new crop of bogus accounts, but acknowledged that they identified them only two weeks ago, about 15 months after the accounts started buying ads.

The disclosure also raises the specter of ongoing interference in U.S. politics just over three months ahead of the midterm elections—and five months after special counsel Robert Mueller secured indictments against a group of Russians for using Facebook and other social-media platforms to sow discord in the U.S. around the 2016 campaign. Those accounts, orchestrated by a Russian group called the Internet Research Agency, agitated over politically divisive issues and bought more than 3,000 ads.

“Security isn’t a problem you ever completely solve,” Facebook Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said in a post. “We face sophisticated and well-funded adversaries, including nation states, that are always evolving and trying new attacks. But we’re learning and improving quickly too, and we’re investing heavily to keep people safe.”

Tommy Robinson himself has been banned from Twitter this March.
Albert wrote:I think there is a recent campaign to eliminate all the "undesirables" from the internets. Twitter has closed something like a million accounts and Facebook is doing the same. I suspect this is all in effort to silence expression and disrupt organization of populist opposition to the establishment.

This post, especially your last sentence, is worthy of a thread of its own. The theory of six degrees of separation was used to get Osama bin Laden. DARPA, In-Q-Tel, et. al. fronted the money for firms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. The ones that weren't owned by them are effectively gone--MySpace, Friendster, etc. However, they did not expect it to give rise to ISIS. They really did not expect that they would lose to Donald Trump.

However, the mother of all fiascos is that the deep state's tricks have been laid bare with the Russiagate investigation. You'd think they'd have the sense to close it up, go back to the woodshed, and then hatch their next evil scheme.

Tommy Robinson (Yaxley-Lennon) is now known the world over, and even Seeker8's list doesn't read the way the deep state would have us read it. Somewhat unrelated, but Three Leaders Are Better Than One illustrates why people do not automatically believe the government anymore when they seek to harass and intimidate political opponents. Rosa Parks was a criminal, and so was Mohandes Ghandi. Nobody remembers them in that light, and they won't remember Tommy Robinson that way either.
This thread has given me a lot of amusement, one way or another.
Comparing Yaxley-Lennon with Rosa Parks had me choking on my afternoon cuppa.
Thanks for that.
Albert wrote:What is wrong with that?

That he's an agent (besides being a criminal), if you haven't noticed, not some random "working class" hero of the people. However, he could be a genuine Fascist anyway, they are popular with the Israeli government recently.
Is there any actual normal right opposition in Europe now days or is it all just Zionist Islamophobic, "Multiculturalism is wonderful without Muslims," types of people?

I have no idea how they think that is going to work. They're openly proclaiming the clash of civilisations and upholding it as something positive.

That they attribute problems of Western immigration to Muslims shows how badly educated they are. It would be nice if we could have some thinking people for once.

The sex gangs in places like Rotherham and Telford could be composed of anyone. They could be Chinese, Hindu or English gangsters. The nationality of a criminal is irrelevant. And none of what these gangsters are doing is sanctioned by Islam in spite of what these Zionist rightists try to suggest.

All of the social tensions we're witnessing in Europe are not because of Muslims, it's because of mass population shifts from one part of the world to the other. These mass migrations are upsetting the natural make up of societies and making them unstable. The mass immigration could come from Chinese and we would still see the same instability.

The fact remains, despite what anyone says, an ethnic minority will suffer disadvantages and discrimination. If the English become a minority in England it does not matter what majority it is that surrounds them. They could be even be Dutch or Norwegian and it still would result in their marginalisation.

And what is needed is a mass movement which will unite immigrants and the indigenous peoples against the establishment. I think the right should not campaign on commuanlist platforms but instead advocate both anti-imperialist and anti-immigration policies.
Political Interest wrote:That they attribute problems of Western immigration to Muslims shows how badly educated they are.

People are wrong to believe Muslims are the new Jews in Europe, they're rather considered the same way as gypsies, refugees especially, that's how it is in Hungary at least. Both Zionists and the Israeli government should realise there's a special place in Europe's big warm heart for Jews that can't be taken by anyone else. It's amazing how the far-right have become their favourites while Corbyn is the anti-Semitic boogeyman. :roll:
Beren wrote:That he's an agent (besides being a criminal), if you haven't noticed, not some random "working class" hero of the people. However, he could be a genuine Fascist anyway, they are popular with the Israeli government recently.
You actually suspect he might be an agent?

Political Interest wrote:Is there any actual normal right opposition in Europe now days or is it all just Zionist Islamophobic, "Multiculturalism is wonderful without Muslims," types of people?
Not so at all.

I think what is happening here is that the current war between Western neoliberal imperialism and Muslim independence struggle is being taken advantage off by some European nativist and nationalist to highlight the issues with multiculturalism in struggle against mass immigration. I do not think it is a good approach to single out Muslims, but nevertheless it is the one narrative that is winning and becoming mainstream at the current moment.

You also have to admit though that Muslims terrorism has made this easier to happen.
Last edited by Albert on 05 Aug 2018 23:06, edited 4 times in total.

That happened in Canada, not the US, where hate sp[…]

It is not an argument from ignorance, it is simply[…]

I have never seen this on TV, so I can't imagine […]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucle[…]