Swedish far right at record high in pre-election poll - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Varilion wrote:Just reading in Wikipedia what it says about "Ideology and political positions" i could even consider "Sweden Democrats" as let's say "an option", were it not for its Foreign/Environment policies. On the other hand "Alternative for Sweden" looks me pretty fascist...

Wikipedia is not a good source. Especially not on politics.
skinster wrote:Yes.

I would add I don't think women should sell their bodies, but if that's the only option they have to eat or feed their kids, who am I to judge? Men on the other hand, pimps and johns, they can suffer every day of the week. Thanks for asking. :)

So would you say it should be legal to sell heroine but illegal to buy it?

I would add I don't think women should sell their bodies, but if that's the only option they have to eat or feed their kids, who am I to judge? Men on the other hand, pimps and johns, they can suffer every day of the week. Thanks for asking. :)
Women are as guilty of prostitution as men; unless they are forced into it. The free will prostitution that you speak of, I would say women are even more guilty in that case then the men.

But what if it is to buy illicit narcotics, as it often is?

What if it is women from poor E. European countries being pimped out by violent men to support their drug habits, and they are also forced into drug addiction, partly because it is the only relief that they have in this scenario but 90% becuase their pimps do it so that they can basically easily control these pliable addicts whose complaints and self-respect vanish..?

I understand your poor mom feeding her kids through this scenario, but aren't you also one of these supporters of a robust welfare state and the likes?

Is this really a common theme for Britain that, in spite of welfare, working, single moms end up becoming prostitutes? We might have some really big problems here.

That is interesting why do you think that is? It[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You already have enough problems with reality. :[…]

Should schools have books on phrenology, astrolog[…]

@FiveofSwords Edwards' critique does not co[…]