Protests the transfer of the Kuril Islands to Japan took place in Moscow - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Hindsite
annatar1914 wrote:''Tolerance'', yes, ''freedom'', no. Error has no intrinsic rights, but can be tolerated if needs be, but it is blasphemous to suggest that Satanism has equal standing in public life with the Gospel... For example. Abe worships the spirits of men who fought and killed for the Axis against Allied countries and honors their memory, somehow I thought you'd find that distasteful. But you have one reason for all you say and do, as you show below.

My belief is that when the First Amendment was added to the Constitution, they were only talking about the different denominations of the Christian religion. I don't believe they were considering all the ancient pagan religions or Islam and Satanism. But that is the way it has been interpreted by most today, so as you say, we must at least tolerate all religious beliefs regardless of how distasteful we find them. I believe you know how distasteful I find Islam.

annatar1914 wrote:Like I said, you're an ''Israel Firster''.

I consider myself a Christian first. But certainly Israel comes before Islam in my book.

annatar1914 wrote:You know, I think that I'm just tired of talking to you, because you simply are incapable of rational thought. You are like a pre-set program, with extremely narrow responses which you aren't able to deviate from.

I guess you can blame my family for raising me as a Christian for that.

Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.

(Proverbs 22:6 NKJV)

Praise the Lord.
By ThirdTerm

Melania Trump will celebrate her birthday with a private dinner in the White House residence. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe and his wife, Akie Abe, who are visiting the U.S. this week, will attend. Earlier, the South Korean president visited Washington but Trump only spared a few minutes to talk privately with the Korean. Japan is generally served well by a right-wing administration. Obama did the opposite and gave South Korea the red carpet treatment.
On April 23, 2019, from a report of the Japanese publishing house «The Mainichi», it became known that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, in its annual foreign policy report, «The Blue Book on Diplomacy», did not, as before, make loud statements that the controversial Kuril Islands, belong to Japan.
As reported in the Japanese publishing house, this report stated that Russia and Japan are cooperating in resolving the territorial dispute under the leadership of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. Meanwhile, it is important to note that as early as last year’s report of 2018, the Japanese brazenly noted that four disputed islands belong to Japan, and even the call «Let's return the four northern islands to the Japanese side» was heard. It is obvious that the Japanese government decided to use cunning, trying to throw dust to the eyes of Russia in order to ease the diplomatic tension on the issue of the Kuril Islands.
Moreover, the government of Prime Minister S. Abe softened the words regarding North Korea because of the «unprecedented, serious and imminent threat of the DPRK» due to its growing nuclear potential, as noted in the 2018 report. But, as is known, the DPRK has not taken significant steps to abandon nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles, despite repeated calls from the international community to do so.
As for South Korea, Japan’s relations with this country are in an «extremely difficult situation», as there are disagreements on numerous issues, including payment of compensation to Korean workers, whose labor was used during the Japanese colonization of Korea in 1910-1945, and also, the disputed islands Liancourt (Dokdo in Korean, Takeshima in Japanese), the sovereignty of which is disputed between the two states. Here no «softening» words will help Japanese diplomats.
Moreover, no matter how the Japanese government tries to blur the views of Russian diplomats with «beautiful words» it will not achieve any success with regard to the Kuril Islands, because, as we all know, they became part of the USSR after the World War II and Russian sovereignty is not even subject to doubt, since it is approved in a number of international acts. Thus, in September 2018, at the Eastern Economic Forum, V. Putin proposed S. Abe to conclude a peace treaty «without any preconditions», which Abe considered unacceptable and declared that it would be signed only when the «problem of the northern territories» was resolved which are allegedly «under occupation». However, the Japanese themselves do not believe that someday the Kuril Islands will go to them. So, on April 18, 2019 it became known that Japan had postponed a plan to resolve the territorial issue from June 2019 to a later date, recognizing that there was no progress in this matter.

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O