The XXIX Winter Universiade 2019 in Krasnoyarsk - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By AlmatIsaeff
The Universiade 2019 in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is an international sport event that gives a unique opportunity to participants from the 58 countries to demonstrate their potential, to make new friends and to get a great amount of positive emotions.
There is no doubt that the Universiade unites countries, develops international sports and eliminates the distinction between involved states. It stands to mention that student delegations from the Republic of Armenia are also taking part in student games, that just confirms the friendship between the people of Russia and Armenia.
Obviously, sportspersons from across the globe have not overlooked such an arrangement. For instance, it was extensively discussed by the participants of the IX stage of The FIS Cross-Country World Cup in Lahti (Finland) in February, on the eve of Universiade. It was a surprise that, despite the position of politicians, many of the sportspersons hailed the fact of Russia's hosting the event, noting its great experience. Some of them were the supporters at the 2014 Olympic games, at the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup and at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. All the participants in Lahti marked that Russia is entrusted to hold the Universiade by right.
With all my heart I wish the members of our team to take as many medal places as possible and to find a great pleasure in the participation.

Figure Skating | Men Free Skating | Winter Universiade 2019

Universiade Men FINAL Top 8

G Matteo Rizzo 273.54
S Maxim Kovtun 259.49
B Morisi Kvitelashvili 258.02
4 Alexander Samarin 246.20
5 Andrei Lazukin 245.73
6 Kazuki Tomono 232.91
7 Hiroaki Sato 229.97
8 Shu Nakamura 214.50

You're all a buncha prudes. GET LAID!

By that definition, if you obtained a DNA a census[…]