The Next UK PM everybody... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48721211

Boris is up to no good it seems. Two partners fighting over a laptop can only realistically mean one thing. Boris has his eyes on more than one prize.

No wonder UK politics is in the gutter. We only select morally corrupt brown-nosing wankers as MPs here. Time for Johnson to resign handing over the reigns to Hunt. It was bad enough he was our foreign secretary with the gaffs he executed within his short time in the position. Can we really afford this liability as a leader in perhaps one of the UK most important periods of its recent history?
B0ycey wrote:handing over the reigns

rein

noun

plural noun: reins

1. a long, narrow strap attached at one end to a horse's bit, typically used in pairs to guide or check a horse in riding or driving.

:roll:

the next UK PM

The prick or the cunt.

The UK press is going with the prick.

* [J]ohnson. slang. penis (prick)

** Hunt. rhyming slang. cunt
Boris is having an affair with this young PR lady after separating from his wife. This may potentially become a big issue which could stymie his Tory leadership bid. Boris is living with her at her flat in South London. Probably it is inappropriate to take her to 10 Downing Street.

Carrie Symonds has been in a relationship with Boris Johnson since last year (Picture: Rex)

A neighbour, a 32-year-old nursery worker who would only give her name as Fatimah, said: ‘Just after midnight I heard a lady shouting, but I couldn’t make out what she said, then I heard plates and glasses smashing and things being thrown around. ‘I was watching something on the television and I had to mute it because I was quite concerned, it was coming through the walls.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/22/boris-jo ... to=cbshare
Godstud wrote:But doesn't the UK want the UK version of Trump? :?:

:lol:

Only those who can afford to spill red wine on white furniture want BoJo Trump. Unfortunately they happen to be Tory members so we're fucked.

Although everyday it seems BoJo is morphing into Trump!!! Born in NY with a mesh of blonde hair. Now womanising. Tomorrow he gets his mushroom penis. Next twitter and power then it's complete. :eek:
Now this is where I think the British (and also Japanese) system is not democratic enough. IMHO whenever a PM resign there should be a General Election, rather than allowing the ruling party to put their asses before the greater good like this.
Patrickov wrote:Now this is where I think the British (and also Japanese) system is not democratic enough. IMHO whenever a PM resign there should be a General Election, rather than allowing the ruling party to put their asses before the greater good like this.

Well as I always say when people moan that we never voted in the PM who replaced a sitting PM, we have never voted a PM ever so why do you expect change now? Even during a general election you never put a cross behind who you want as your PM FYI.

Perhaps it is time to change our medieval ways. The UK are after all the most undemocratic democracy today with its idiocracies.
B0ycey wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48721211

Boris is up to no good it seems. Two partners fighting over a laptop can only realistically mean one thing. Boris has his eyes on more than one prize.

No wonder UK politics is in the gutter. We only select morally corrupt brown-nosing wankers as MPs here. Time for Johnson to resign handing over the reigns to Hunt. It was bad enough he was our foreign secretary with the gaffs he executed within his short time in the position. Can we really afford this liability as a leader in perhaps one of the UK most important periods of its recent history?

The problem is the politicians don't read books and don't dream. People like Lee Kuan Yew for example read books and dreamed big dreams.

I can't understand how our politicians are so ideologically bankrupt and ill equipped to present any sort of exciting vision. It's all just rhetoric, talking points and narratives. When they talk all that comes out of their mouths is just twaddle.

I mean honestly, is there no one in Britain who can save this country and make the world a better place? Or is it just all the same pompous talkers?

I'm not saying the UK needs anything ridiculous or over the top but a big part of the issue is that the average man on the street is so scared of unconventional ideas.
Patrickov wrote:Now this is where I think the British (and also Japanese) system is not democratic enough. IMHO whenever a PM resign there should be a General Election, rather than allowing the ruling party to put their asses before the greater good like this.

That's how it works in the rest of Europe too. We elect parliaments, however, not premiers, parliaments elect premiers, and a snap election is not necessarily called if a premier fails and gets replaced. They should be elected directly perhaps, but what if they can't gather enough support in parliament after an election? People can still protest changing the premier like that and demand a general election, are they doing so in Britain?
Police was there and said there was no problem, so the outrage seems to be manufactured.

Those of us who are lucky enough to not have neighbours like this should count their blessings.
The Guardian wrote:Radio presenter Iain Dale, a former Tory candidate who hosted the hustings, accused Johnson of “completely avoiding” questions about the argument with Carrie Symonds, a former Conservative party head of press, at their home in the early hours of Friday morning. “People are entitled to ask about me and my determination, my character and what I want to do for the country,” Johnson said. “Let me just tell you that when I make a promise in politics, about what I’m going to do, I keep that promise and I deliver.”

This can definitely be filed under desperate attempt to prevent a PM Boris Johnson. There are already signs of JDS with the Guardian being among the first patients that will no doubt infect plenty more.
Huh. If all the racket was coming from Jeremy Corbyn's house, you can bet the right wing press would be on it like a ton of bricks.

Kaiserschmarrn , if I had neighbours who'd call the police if they heard a woman screaming, "Get off me" along with a lot of crashing and banging, I'd be very happy.
Rugoz wrote:His tweets are as civilized as they can get, and he uses real English. I'm shocked! :eek:

Yeah the comparisons between Boris and Trump only work so far and that is not very far at all. When it comes to command of the English language Boris is as much the virtuoso as one would hope from an old etonian and Oxford graduate while Trump is not. :)

Boris Johnson explains how to speak like Winston Churchill
snapdragon wrote:Kaiserschmarrn , if I had neighbours who'd call the police if they heard a woman screaming, "Get off me" along with a lot of crashing and banging, I'd be very happy.

According to Kaisy it clearly was a manufactured outrage and nothing must have happened if it didn't become a police matter.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@JohnRawls Why do you think that? If you wer[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]