How to participate in politics in Europe by internet? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
I want to participate in politics in Europe by internet. I am working on a computer every day, and sometimes have to wait for something to finish. I want to use this time to engage in Europe politics. I want to DO something, maybe by signing online petitions, by voting online, by discussion online with politics. Something where I can engage in Europe politics online.

What possibilities do I have? How can I make a difference? How can I bring in my ideas?
unless you live in europe there probably isn't much you can do. If you want to become a blogger or vlogger and point your attention to European politics there's little chance of influence. And frankly, almost every country in the EU has terrible leadership as voted-for by 51% of the population who are mindless and hell-bent on forcing lies and bad-ideas down the throats of the simple minority.

The "both sides" meme is a creation […]

There is no evidence whatsoever that the IDF and I[…]

Voting for this guy again would be a very banan[…]

The US government does not care about the ongoing […]