Europe's prisons - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Skynet
are full with Roma and Sinthi (Gypsies). I was in prison and had talks with prison inmates who were in France, Italy, Germany and Switzerland.

Unlike the media suggests are Muslims a tiny minority even in prisons, over 50% are Gypsies from Balkans

The media suggests als the Russian Mob as big gangsters in reality they are shop lifters.

The white christians were about 80-90% pedophiles
By Ter
You should never threaten a policemanperson.
I have always been very polite when interacting with the forces of order:
"Yes, sir, no sir, is there anything else sir ?"
And I have never seen the inside of a cell.
By late
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:

The media suggests als the Russian Mob as big gangsters in reality they are shop lifters.

So you're saying Russians that spend millions of dollars are shop lifters.

Btw, don't pull that stunt in the American South.
By Skynet
late wrote:So you're saying Russians that spend millions of dollars are shop lifters.

Btw, don't pull that stunt in the American South.

This are oligarchs who spend millions. As the Sowiet Union collapsed each worker got shares of the company they worked... But most people had no experience in capitalism, unlike Poland, this distribution went wrong and few former thugs got billionairs. Poland had just 40 years communism russia 70 years so no grandpa was arround to explain what it means to be a shareholder.

What happens in the south???
By late
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:
There are oligarchs who spend millions. As the Soviet Union collapsed each worker got shares of the company they worked... But most people had no experience in capitalism, unlike Poland, this distribution went wrong and few former thugs got billions. Poland had just 40 years communism russia 70 years so no grandpa was around to explain what it means to be a shareholder.

What happens in the south???

What you are talking about is common. We had something similar happen before Shays Rebellion a couple hundred years ago.

The West should have been more involved. Same way we were after WW2. But in America, the last thing Republicans want to do is listen to Soros.
By SSDR
Instead of having prisons, where awful people can relax and live for free.

There should be labour camps, where those in them who refuse to work would get the death penalty. :lol:
By Crantag
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:I commited a small crime, threatening an Cop to stab down on drugs and buzz, some get for this a fine, but got I gangraped by the gypsies.....

Damn that's heavy shit dude.
By Skynet
Crantag wrote:Damn that's heavy shit dude.

:D In Euro prisons there is no rape… I hung out with Pink Panters a Serbian Network of Gangs who rob jewleries… also with Arabs, all asylum seekers and small thiefs like Gypsies… All of the Blacks were Coke smugglers… Albanians had the most money they were Heroin-Dealers.

@SSDR Death penalty should murderers, rapists and pedophiles get.. you are worser then Darth Vader

Actually it is unknown whether humans and chimps […]

It seems you very much don't like ethnic harassme[…]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]

^ unless it is an Israeli embassy that gets blown […]