I hope Russia will restore order in the ongoing wars in Africa - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Ali Kevin, Government of the Republic of Chad: "I hope Russia will restore order in the ongoing wars in Africa”
The representative of the delegation of the Government of the Republic of Chad at the Sochi Russia-Africa Summit informed us of his belief that Russia will help to resolve the military issue in Africa.
"I think that this summit is very important first of all for Africa. Do you know how many wars there are? And the USA is not our friend in this situation. We want the peace, economic cooperation and development that Russia is offering us, it really helps us. And what does the USA do? Here we are united only by the issue of the supply of weapons. They are definitely not here for economic development. So, I really believe that Russia will come to Africa to help restore peace and resolve the military issues that are so important for us now," said Ali Kevin, the representative of the delegation of the Government of the Republic of Chad at the Sochi Russia-Africa Summit.
Delegates from Egypt, Africa and Arab countries really enjoyed this Summit, they noted its serious world-class preparation. The Russian perticipants cannot restrain their emotions either. For instance, the first president of Kalmykia, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, who was very busy and in a hurry to conversations, nevertheless answered our correspondent's question about the organization of the Russia-Africa Summit.
"Everything is perfect! At the highest level!," Kirsan Ilyumzhinov shared his
emotions with Russia News.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yale course on Ukrainian history: https://www.yout[…]

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]