https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/b ... g-12165527
Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED
Up to 1,000 children could have suffered in Britain’s worst known abuse scandal - where sex gangs targeted girls as young as 11.
The rape hell of vulnerable young girls in one town - Telford - went on for a shocking 40 years, the Sunday Mirror can reveal.
The Mirror’s 18-month investigation reveals abuse on unprecedented levels. We found:
* Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe
* Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files
* Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”
* Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened
* One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to us
Telford is about 20 miles Northwest of Birmingham, in Shropshire. Rotherham is about 70 miles Northeast of Birmingham, in South Yorkshire. Rochdale is around 70 miles Northeast of Birmingham, in Greater Manchester County. It looks like this took place in 3 different jurisdictions. Something endemic happening here. (In other words maybe the paralyzing fear of being called a racist among English police is not limited to one jurisdiction)
A police chaplain and a charity worker were forced out of their jobs and silenced after trying to raise the alarm about the grooming and rape gangs operating in the town of Telford.
Around 1,000 victims were caught up in the scandal, which could be the worst in UK history, with the gangs drugging, beating, trafficking, and raping non-Muslim girls, some as young as 11.
Three girls were murdered and two others died following incidents linked to the abuse. Others were left addicted to drugs and scarred for life.
UKS Worst Grooming Gang Scandal: Telford Whistleblowers Punished, Silenced, Lost Jobs
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/03 ... lost-jobs/