UK Grooming Gangs - girls raped and sold for sex - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
#15062633
ingliz wrote:Note that the Quilliam report, produced by a right wing think tank with links to anti-Muslim conspiracy theorists and hate groups. the report upon which all the hysterical crap raised in this thread rests, "a case study in bad science: riddled with errors, inconsistencies, a glaring lack of transparency, sweeping claims and gross generalisations unfounded in its own ‘data’”, tells us that Asian CSE offenders represent just 0.01% of the UK’s Asian population and they could only arrive at that number by cherry picking their cases.


More:
#15062689
Truth To Power wrote:You can't refute a word I wrote, so you have decided to make some $#!+ up. Inevitably.


Considering that all of your responses were basically your opinion of me, what is there to refute?
#15062738
Donna wrote:@Truth To Power it's amazing that you posted 3 consecutive responses to me without actually saying anything other than angrily describing your inner monologue. Sounds like you're triggered.


If the above comment is about post #15062570, I am afraid I at least agree with the first and second part of it to be factual, although I also agree that both parts are expressed in a very rude manner.
#15065498
Potemkin wrote:Indeed, because that is their culture, as Atlantis pointed out. The smallest unit of society is the family, not the individual, and in the context of the family unit, females are in effect chattel property.


It's not their culture by accident of social evolution, it's their culture because they like using their females as livestock. Those people know how they're living is fucked up and wrong, they just don't give a fuck. I guarantee you there have been all kinds of individuals of conscience that have emerged from within those cultures and have told the people that how they're living is fucked up and wrong so it's not like they just don't know any better.

it's not they don't have any concept of the individual or individuals rights, it's that they're corrupt, wicked degenerates that have institutionalized evil. Same as the fucking Nazis, those nazi assholes don't get a pass and neither do the islamo hicks.
#15065728
Sivad wrote:Islamo hicks

The Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW) estimates that 3.1 million adults in the UK have experienced sexual abuse before the age of 16 years.

Police admitted for the first time last week that there was an “epidemic” of institutional child sexual abuse in church institutions, children’s homes, borstals, schools and foster families in the 1970s and 80s, chief constable Simon Bailey, the national lead for child protection and abuse investigations, said: “We do not understand the true scale of it … untold damage has been done to victims and survivors.”

- UK child abuse inquiry, The Observer 8 Feb 2020

90% of child abusers are White Christian men!
#15065765
ingliz wrote:
90% of child abusers are White Christian men!


So? what's your point? Islamo hicks aren't retarded because there's sexual abuse among whites? Whites have all kinds of ignorant problems, I just posted a bunch of shit on rampant pedophilia in the [predominantly white] british establishment, but none of that changes the fact that islamo hicks are retarded. I think a lot of white christian cultures are also fucking retarded, and there's probably some islamic subcultures that are relatively enlightened compared to a lot of christian subcultures, but that has no bearing on the fact that islamo hicks are fucking retarded.
#15065781
My point is that it has nothing to do with 'culture'. It is just criminals acting criminally in an opportunity rich environment.


:)
#15065812
ingliz wrote:My point is that it has nothing to do with 'culture'. It is just criminals acting criminally in an opportunity rich environment
:)

It has everything to do with culture. There was no sudden epidemic of sexual child abuse in Britain in the sixties and seventies. There was just a Conservative Agrarian-Patriarchal Culture in a process of liberalisation. The fact that people became empowered to speak out and even seek legal redress against the perpetrators is something we should be deeply deeply proud of. The epidemic of child abuse reporting was a sign of the development of our culture. All Agrarian cultures were patriarchal and misogynistic to a degree, this was inevitable due to the low value of women's labour in heavy plough and animal herding economies. However not all were equally bad, so even at the time of the Crusades, western civilisation was feminist compared to Muslim culture. western Christendom also compares favourably to Confucian and late Hindu culture in this regard.

There's a difference between the actions of some degenerate individuals and the open drugging, raping, pimping and violent abuse of girls by what were in effect Muslim community groups. This is all part of Muslim culture, as is in Afghanistan where police chiefs openly murder their boy sex slaves when they try and escape. Or Saudi Arabia where rape victims get flogged and the religious police even pushed school girls back into a burning building to avoid them shaming their society. Can you imagine a bunch of Church of England vicars or Catholic Church wardens pushing school girls back into a burning building. To do so is to see how absurd these leftie attempts are to equate our societies with Muslim ones.
#15065815
Rich wrote:Church of England vicars or Catholic Church wardens

Complete bollocks! Look up Christian Brothers in Australia, priests almost anywhere, missionaries in Indonesia, etc, etc.


:lol:
#15065825
ingliz wrote:My point is that it has nothing to do with 'culture'. It is just criminals acting criminally in an opportunity rich environment.


:)


I agree. So the turkish islamo hicks forcing rape victims to marry their attackers are just degenerate criminals. They can't hide behind their culture and try to pretend they don't know any better.
#15066525
Sivad wrote:turkish islamo hicks

Pot calling the kettle black...

More than 200,000 children were married in US over the last 15 years. Girls as young as 10 were among the minors who wedded under legal loopholes.


:|
#15066530
ingliz wrote:Pot calling the kettle black...

More than 200,000 children were married in US over the last 15 years. Girls as young as 10 were among the minors who wedded under legal loopholes.


:|


Why can't we bash the Muslims in peace.
Always that pesky @ingliz stepping in with a whataboutism.
Damn, ingliz, why are you doing that ?
Is there something you need to tell us ?
#15066535
ingliz wrote:Pot calling the kettle black...

More than 200,000 children were married in US over the last 15 years. Girls as young as 10 were among the minors who wedded under legal loopholes.


:|


:knife: 14% of those are between two minors getting married, the vast bulk of the remaining 86% are between people who are very close in age with one being technically an adult but still in their teens(like between a 17 and an 18 year old). Only a tiny fraction could be considered "forced marriage", most are mutually concensual unions. The big difference though between retarded islamo hick child matrimony and child mairriage in the US is that here in the US the children are protected by law from spousal abuse, can get divorced, can file restraining orders, and can obtain social services.

There are abuses here in the US and it is problem but there is absolutely zero equivalence. In the US the practice is widely condemned, in retarded islamo hick culture it's the norm.
#15066545
Rich wrote:Catholic Church


That's really not gonna help your case. The Catholic Church has institutionalized pederasty, the Catholic Church is a decrepit, diseased abomination that's been all the way retarded for thousands of years. The difference between Catholicism and Islam these days is that a great many Catholics are just cultural Catholics, they're not as rabidly fundamentalist as the Muslims.
#15066547
It should also be pointed out that many Islamic societies(especially in the Middle East) were moving away from fundamentalism and were making great strides toward secular democracy until the Western countries decided fundamentalist theocracy was a better bulwark against communism and set about destroying all the progress those societies had made over the first half of the twentieth century.
#15066596
Sivad wrote:So? what's your point? Islamo hicks aren't retarded because there's sexual abuse among whites? Whites have all kinds of ignorant problems, I just posted a bunch of shit on rampant pedophilia in the [predominantly white] british establishment, but none of that changes the fact that islamo hicks are retarded. I think a lot of white christian cultures are also fucking retarded, and there's probably some islamic subcultures that are relatively enlightened compared to a lot of christian subcultures, but that has no bearing on the fact that islamo hicks are fucking retarded.


Don't cut yourself on that edge, my guy
#15067639
Boy Scouts failed to stop hundreds of previously unreported sexual predators, a lawsuit alleges

August 6, 2019

A group of lawyers is claiming to have uncovered hundreds of previously unreported cases of sexual abuse in the Boy Scouts, according to a lawsuit filed Monday in Pennsylvania. The plaintiff in the case, named only as S.D. to keep his identity private, is alleging that he was assaulted “hundreds” of times by a scout leader in Pennsylvania over the course of about four years in the 1970s.

The lawsuit alleges that S.D.'s abuse would not have been possible had it not been for the negligence of the Boy Scouts, that the organization conspired to keep incidents of sexual assault a secret, and that the organization and other defendants engaged in “reckless misconduct” in failing to protect its young participants. The complaint names the Boy Scouts, the Penn Mountains Council, and S.D.'s alleged abuser, and was filed in Philadelphia’s Court of Common Pleas.


The litigation stems from an attempt to unearth previously unreported cases of child sexual abuse in one of the country’s most prominent youth organizations, spearheaded by Abused in Scouting, a group of law firms that collaborate on bringing such cases to light.

For decades, the Boy Scouts organization has kept detailed files, known as the ineligible volunteer files, that documented thousands of pedophiles known to have preyed on children. In the past decade, a large tranche of the documents became public through lawsuits and investigative reporting. But those records may be incomplete.

Included in S.D.'s lawsuit is a claim that Abused in Scouting has identified more than 350 people who do not appear in the ineligible volunteer files, S.D.'s alleged abuser among them.

Victims of sexual abuse in the Boy Scouts were encouraged to come forward. Hundreds responded.

“BSA knew for decades that sexual predators of boys had infiltrated scouting,” the complaint says, and claims that the organization “knew or should have known the dangers” that pedophiles within the organization, including S.D.'s alleged abuser, posed to children.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... t-alleges/


Boy Scouts of America sex abuse cases
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Sco ... buse_cases
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

Hope they die too? Liberal don't have 401k's ? […]

I see the poll was restarted. That's good, because[…]

Naw, what you are saying is obvious, I even put p[…]

A brief impression I’ve taken from Soloviev is th[…]