Why do Europeans always feel the need to complain about how evil the USA is? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Instead of.... doing something about it?

Over and over again, on YouTube and Quora and this site and those hundreds of other sites that I have been on, people, particularly Canadians and Europeans always want to call out the USA's evils whether it be past, present or even future, instead of stopping such evil people? Why?

They love to bring up slavery, the genocide of the Native Americans, the stealing of their lands, the stealing of Mexico's lands, Vietnam war, Panama war, Iraq war, Iraq war 2, Afghan war, imperialism, neocolonialism, supporting of tyrants, making puppets out of nation states, how arrogant, stupid, ignorant the population is and just other bad things that, once again, have been said over and over again! I don't understand why, for the life of me, not only Europe but every nation out there has not united against them if they are such bad people? Stop telling me they are too powerful, stop telling me they will eventually fall like how all empires fall, stop telling me that they have plenty of allies even though I have also been told that their allies hates them... for the love of God, stop giving me excuses why you cannot do this!

Seriously Europeans, is this really all you want to do? Just complain over and over for the rest of you lives and you children's lives and your grand children's lives? Please, if not for you, do it for your children and your grand children's lives.... do something about the Yankee imperialist aggressors and don't you DARE tell me that there is nothing you can do about it!
I think you answered your own question, John Wayne. :D

John Wayne wrote:slavery, the genocide of the Native Americans, the stealing of their lands, the stealing of Mexico's lands, Vietnam war, Panama war, Iraq war, Iraq war 2, Afghan war, imperialism, neocolonialism, supporting of tyrants, making puppets out of nation states, how arrogant, stupid, ignorant the population is and just other bad things that,

And the crimes are ongoing on probably every continent.

FWIW, Europe and Canada suck too.
John Wayne wrote:Instead of.... doing something about it?

There are far more evil countries than the USA, for example China, Russia, India (potentially that is) and the likes of Saudi Arabia, but we don't see the Europeans doing much about them either.

In my own opinion those whining about the United States but turning a blind eye on the above countries are simply hypocrites.
John Wayne wrote:Instead of.... doing something about it?

Over and over again, on YouTube and Quora and this site and those hundreds of other sites that I have been on, people, particularly Canadians and Europeans always want to call out the USA's evils whether it be past, present or even future, instead of stopping such evil people? Why?

They love to bring up slavery, the genocide of the Native Americans, the stealing of their lands, the stealing of Mexico's lands, Vietnam war, Panama war, Iraq war, Iraq war 2, Afghan war, imperialism, neocolonialism, supporting of tyrants, making puppets out of nation states, how arrogant, stupid, ignorant the population is and just other bad things that, once again, have been said over and over again! I don't understand why, for the life of me, not only Europe but every nation out there has not united against them if they are such bad people? Stop telling me they are too powerful, stop telling me they will eventually fall like how all empires fall, stop telling me that they have plenty of allies even though I have also been told that their allies hates them... for the love of God, stop giving me excuses why you cannot do this!

Seriously Europeans, is this really all you want to do? Just complain over and over for the rest of you lives and you children's lives and your grand children's lives? Please, if not for you, do it for your children and your grand children's lives.... do something about the Yankee imperialist aggressors and don't you DARE tell me that there is nothing you can do about it!

I don't think European countries who had Empires and have been responsible for numerous wars are in any position to complain about the US, and today's generation should not be held responsible for the mistakes of previous generations and that includes today's Germans and Japanese, never mind events that happened hundreds of years ago.
Patrickov wrote:There are far more evil countries than the USA, for example China, Russia, India (potentially that is)

In my own opinion those whining about the United States but turning a blind eye on the above countries are simply hypocrites.

Your opinion is not based on logic.

The thing is, China, Russia and India don't do anything that gets Europe into trouble.

The wars started or supported/sponsored by the US in the Middle East/Africa caused a large wave of migration to the EU from those areas - a thing that caused a lot of trouble in many countries, and likely contributed to the Brexit. Also the gas that they're trying to sell is a lot more expensive than the Russian gas. And they do other nasty things, like spying

The Americans, over the long term, will likely be booted out of the EU and perhaps the entire region close to the EU.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

so now do you understand why Argentina wants to […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If the actual claims are being ignored and we are […]

The English are identifiable genetically. Of cou[…]