George Floyd just may have ended coronamania in Europe - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
#15096728
Amsterdam, Berlin, London and probably more cities. They all had and are having protests. Thousands of people attend these protests. The protests aren't about the fact how much our governments are screwing us in the butt. No, thousands of people are protesting, still in corona time, over some incident in Minneapolis, a place in a country on the other side of the Atlantic ocean.

It's very bizarre. You would think that, in a country like England, the grooming/rape gangs would cause more outrage, but no. In the end it's all about what the media pushes non-stop. They decide over what you're allowed to be angry about, and what should be treated carefully.

Yesterday's Floyd protest in Amsterdam:
Image

Image

We go from one play to another play. The distractions just never seem to end. It's clear that the elite have something in store for us.
Last edited by Code Rood on 02 Jun 2020 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
#15096740
Code Rood wrote:Amsterdam, Berlin, London and probably more cities. They all had and are having protests. Thousands of people attend these protests. The protests aren't about the fact how much our governments are screwing us in the butt. No, thousands of people are protesting, still in corona time, over some incident in Minneapolis, a place in a country on the other side of the Atlantic ocean.

Heh. That's not social distancing, is it? It's total freaking Hunger Games politics. They're getting the poor to fight each other, etc. in hopes of the establishment globalists trying to unseat Donald Trump. That's all they think about all day long.

Code Rood wrote:It's very bizarre. You would think that, in a country like England, the grooming/rape gangs would cause more outrage, but no. In the end it's all about what the media pushes non-stop. They decide over what you're allowed to be angry about, and what should be treated carefully.

Yesterday's Floyd protest in Amsterdam:

We live in bizarre times. Black Democrat chief of police, Democrat mayor, Democrat county, Democrat governor, and I'm telling you they will try to blame this on Donald Trump and not address the corrupt political machine that is the Democrat party, because the establishment is in deep trouble.

Code Rood wrote:We go from one play to another play. The distractions just never seem to end. It's clear that the elite have something in store for us.

Yeah, well I can tell you that nothing is going to change in the power structure, and that's what they have in store. I can't vote in Minneapolis or Minnesota. I suppose if I were an illegal alien I could, but I'm not. Many Europeans generally do not have a fucking clue how a federated system works.

Spider-man wrote:Beings that I not only American but I live in Minneapolis, I think Europe is scared we are becoming North Korea over here. Judging by the tanks in my backyard and police arresting CNN reporters, they might have a point

Lockdowns have been all over Europe too. It's a good excuse to break curfew, and it's quite interesting that the European elite is ending their curfew to protest a Minneapolis police officer in a left wing city and state.
#15096743
Spider-Man wrote:Beings that I not only American but I live in Minneapolis, I think Europe is scared we are becoming North Korea over here. Judging by the tanks in my backyard
and police arresting CNN reporters, they might have a point


North Korea? How? For one, the US is not homogeneous. If the US becomes a tyranny, it will not look like a North Korean type of tyranny. Not even close. It's going to be very different.
#15096746
Code Rood wrote:North Korea? How? For one, the US is not homogeneous. If the US becomes a tyranny, it will not look like a North Korean type of tyranny. Not even close. It's going to be very different.

I was using hyperbole. I realize it's not like North Korea of but it is interesting that they arrested CNN reporters
#15096888
Code Rood wrote:Amsterdam, Berlin, London and probably more cities. They all had and are having protests. Thousands of people attend these protests. The protests aren't about the fact how much our governments are screwing us in the butt. No, thousands of people are protesting, still in corona time, over some incident in Minneapolis, a place in a country on the other side of the Atlantic ocean.

It's very bizarre. You would think that, in a country like England, the grooming/rape gangs would cause more outrage, but no. In the end it's all about what the media pushes non-stop. They decide over what you're allowed to be angry about, and what should be treated carefully.


Grooming gangs in the UK were dealt with justice, with public apologies from the Prosecution Office, with changing the laws and protocols that permitted rapists to undermine the words of the raped. They were dealt with clean heads, calm, determination and focus. The state accepted responsibility for its failures and changed its own ways. Your state and your government is accepting no responsibility and is not willing to change any of her evil ways. That is what responsible governments do, they accept responsibility and they change or at least try to change whatever is wrong. But clearly, people are no longer considering either the facts or reality, this is just a football game with hooligans screaming over their heads.

The grooming gang issue is yet again where your boy Trump in the name of populism fucked up and made a total fool of himself, just so he can get a moment's attention whoring by calling his white supremacists to defend the neo-Nazi Tommy Robinson who was being paid by Netanyahu to trash-talk Muslims...below he admits it all in coke-fuelled rant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0iJAEEiiO0

You need to go to youtube to watch the video because you first need to accept that what you are about to watch is offensive and inappropriate.

Video courtesy of PoFo.

As for the lockdown, all these countries are open, however how can one resist from pointing out your ridiculous hypocrisy of you alt-rightists demanding a lifting of the lockdown but only for the purposes of neo-nazi marches...:lol:

It's all so shameless that leaves most people just speechless.
#15097009
The one doesn't exclude the other. We can hate the Empire for its bigotry and its inability to create an equitable society in which systemic racism in the institutions of the State is being dealt with. And we can also hate the Empire for its inability to deal with real-world problems like the pandemic, when the president, instead of mounting an effective corona response, actually torpedoes international efforts to fight the pandemic because of his own personal interests.

It's all part of the good fight. :D

Meanwhile in Europe, the German foreign minister has defended the protests against police brutality and calls on the US to respect the freedom of the press and stop the increasing number of police attacks against journalists, including a team of German reporters that has been shot at by police.

German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas on Tuesday said peaceful protests against police brutality in the United States were "more than legitimate" and called for press freedom for those covering the demonstrations.


Germany's top diplomat: George Floyd protests 'legitimate,' urges press freedom
#15097029
Spider-Man wrote:I was using hyperbole. I realize it's not like North Korea of but it is interesting that they arrested CNN reporters

CNN should have known better than to put one of their Black reporters out there to cover the protest of the police abusing a Black guy. :lol:
#15097104
For three precious months, people of all colors were locked in their houses and told by their governments not to associate with anyone or go to work or school. Equality was achieved through global house arrest for all that don't have a yacht to hide on.

But now, inequality has reared its ugly head again, with some privileged and special people able to defy "the biggest plague to hit humanity in a century" while other continue to shelter in place and drain their savings to zero.

Perhaps if the billionaires who are staging all of our media events get desperate, they can all go hide on their yachts again and spray the crowds of protestors with a new strain of deadly virus? Water cannons can hold virtually any kind of liquids, after all.

It seems like this is where bankrupt capitalist countries go to die.
#15097151
blackjack21 wrote:Heh. That's not social distancing, is it?


''Rules for thee, not for me.''

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these people that were protesting in Amsterdam (and other cities), were ratting on others not that long ago for not properly following the corona rules. They are the type of people that consume one media hysteria after another.

blackjack21 wrote:It's total freaking Hunger Games politics. They're getting the poor to fight each other, etc. in hopes of the establishment globalists trying to unseat Donald Trump. That's all they think about all day long.


I'm not saying this because I don't like Trump (don't like the Democrats either), but this is much bigger than him. I think something major is coming, from a place that tops the president, the GOP and the Democrat party. You can smell it in the air. Possibly a roll out of a new system.

If Donald Trump isn't part of the club, then he would have actually been serious about draining the swamp and not dive in bed with the neocons. The least he could have done was try, and he didn't even do that. Yelling about it at rallies isn't trying. Chanting ''lock her up'' and possibly damaging Obama's image with Obamagate means nothing. Nothing has happened, and nothing is going to happen. He's all doing it for show. He is and always will be a showbiz guy.

blackjack21 wrote:We live in bizarre times. Black Democrat chief of police, Democrat mayor, Democrat county, Democrat governor, and I'm telling you they will try to blame this on Donald Trump and not address the corrupt political machine that is the Democrat party, because the establishment is in deep trouble.


The Democrat party and the GOP are both controlled and funded by the same type of crowd. Always follow the money. I keep saying this, because apparently it bears repeating. At some point you have to face the fact that there's nothing to gain politically. A certain people, that support a certain ideology, have a tight grip on America's system.

@noemon



It's still happening, but that wasn't even my point. The point is why Europe is supposed to care and be outraged about something, chosen to be hyped up by the media, that happened on the other side of the Atlantic ocean, while this and more horrific things are going on in Europe. No, we rather turn a career criminal (yes, I know he was murdered by a psycho cop) into a saint instead.


noemon wrote:your boy Trump


Trump is my boy? Are you sure? I called the man everything under the sun on this forum (Neocon Don, fat buffoon, whore of Zion, Bibi's butt buddy and so on), but he's my boy?

noemon wrote:the neo-Nazi Tommy Robinson


Neo-nazi is pretty much a Hollywood creation. It's not real. Tommy is a fraud, a Zionist and an anti-Islam multiculturalist.
Last edited by Code Rood on 03 Jun 2020 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
#15097176
It's still happening... and murder is still happening, and all sorts of evil is still happening, and you are still arguing despite the fact that you were proven wrong.

a) It is a matter of what you do with problems you identify, do you apologise & take action to sort them out like the UK did with the grooming gangs? or do you take no action against police brutality like your current government that still refuses to acknowledge that a problem exists and that a legal conversation needs to start about getting rid of the problem? In fact not only your boy Trump takes no action, but the actions he does take are contrary to what he should be doing while increasing police brutality.
b) I'm quite sure that Trump's your boy and I'm not at all convinced by anything you say. We see your type in here again and again, calling Trump a funny name but directing all your energies to get him re-elected. You, Sivad, Doug64, Unthinking Majority, Colliric. You are all Trump supporters, do not really get why you re all in denial. If you consider him the lesser evil of the 2, then you support him, and you think exactly the same thing for me. I do not support Biden but I do consider him the lessee evil of the 2. I highly doubt this makes any difference to you, so why would it make any difference to me?
c) Tommy was a neo-Nazi officially as he belonged to the EDL.
#15097180
@noemon
First off, you probably didn't even watch the video.

Second, I'm not American and I don't think you should have to make a choice between two evils.

Third, I'm pretty sure that I'm one of the most serious anti-Trumpers (funny nicknames aside) on this forum. People who think he's a white supremacist nazi shouldn't be taken seriously. Unlike most of the clowns on this forum, I truly know who Trump is in bed with.

Fourth, Tommy got out of the EDL because of the racism. Again, he's an anti-Islam multiculturalist.

Anyway, maybe you should move on if you have nothing to say.
Last edited by Code Rood on 03 Jun 2020 19:04, edited 1 time in total.
#15097196
Donna wrote:Magatards do this all the time. They pretend they're critical of Trump in some nuanced way in order to seem credible when defending him from charges that he is a racist. It's just another example of their pathological dishonesty.


I basically get called a Trump supporter for not thinking that he's a white supremacist nazi. That's it. :lol: It's your way or the highway, isn't it?
#15097199
Code Rood wrote:I basically get called a Trump supporter for not thinking that he's a white supremacist nazi. That's it. :lol: It's your way or the highway, isn't it?


How can anyone trust you though? You've already posted cringe by defending Trump and his supporters have proven time and time again that they are willing to lie about their intentions in order normalize white nationalism. You haven't given anyone a reason to believe you're not a chud.

you seem to share values from both the "righ[…]

That is why one must do as Gandhi discussed. You […]

@annatar1914 Yeah, one of his star playboy mo[…]

Unity 2020

Kanye West has announced he is running for Preside[…]