Zelenski should give in - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Skynet
Ukraine as NATO Member who borders Russia would extremly enlarge the risk of a nuclear war, between the US and Russia! This would result in the end of the mankind.

Russia does not demand a lot and de jure Ukraine can not join NATO... is there not an Articel which forbidds the joining of countries with an territorial issue.

Putins Hordes are simply too strong.
By late
Sandzak wrote:

Russia does not demand a lot and de jure Ukraine can not join NATO...

Thanks for the laugh, that was great.

Russia wants to keep Ukraine weak so they can eventually finish grinding into the dust...

Oh yeah, not a lot.

But the best part is his threat to attack if they try to join NATO, that's huge, all by itself.
USA and EU are not ready to defend Ukraine, or are not ready to start a WW3.

Ukraine has against the nuclear giant Russia no chance. What is the option now: Path to NATO and again Conquest by Russia.

A guerilla war would cause many Ukrainian deaths...

I think it is always possible to find a compromise, according the slogan:"Better a bad peace then a good war."

P.S. I think there is an article in the NATO Charta who says:"States with territorial disputes, can not join NATO."
Sandzak wrote:
USA and EU are not ready to defend Ukraine, or are not ready to start a WW3.

Ukraine has against the nuclear giant Russia no chance. What is the option now: Path to NATO and again Conquest by Russia.

A guerilla war would cause many Ukrainian deaths...

I think it is always possible to find a compromise, according the slogan:"Better a bad peace then a good war."

P.S. I think there is an article in the NATO Charta who says:"States with territorial disputes, can not join NATO."

Abdication of sovereignty is not small..
Evidently, Zelensky should give in before it's too late.

The west has made it clear that it will not fight for the Ukraine which leaves the Ukraine exposed to total annihilation.

The Ukrainian PM has no other option but to capitulate to Russia.
late wrote:Thanks for the laugh

This is nothing to laugh for Ukrainians, I suppose.
noemon wrote:Evidently, Zelensky should give in before it's too late.

The west has made it clear that it will not fight for the Ukraine which leaves the Ukraine exposed to total annihilation.

The Ukrainian PM has no other option but to capitulate to Russia.

If the West is to abandon Ukraine then Taiwan will be next, and before they realize it Europe and the US themselves will all fall.
Patrickov wrote:If the West is to abandon Ukraine then Taiwan will be next, and before they realize it Europe and the US themselves will all fall.

The west has already abandoned Ukraine, it's not an "if". Even the Ukrainian President told western leaders like Biden and Boris to shut up for the major damage they are causing to his country. They could not even bother to coordinate with him causing a financial crash and a run on the banks. The west has openly excluded military help for Ukraine, giving Putin the green light to do as he pleases.

The west could not even win in Syria with boots on the ground and planes on the air, how does anyone expect them to win in the Ukraine without anything on the ground and when half of the Ukraine contains pro-Russian people in Russia's home turf?
By Skynet
Patrickov wrote:If the West is to abandon Ukraine then Taiwan will be next, and before they realize it Europe and the US themselves will all fall.

Joe Biden declared like once Winston Churchill the cold war (Autoritarianism vs. Democracy)... But Biden is not ready to defend Taiwan... Taiwan does not even get F-35's to buy...

A totally incoherent policy.

Within the republican party you have an Authoritarian/Tumpist wing which wants to ally with Russia.
Sandzak wrote:Within the republican party you have an Authoritarian/Trumpist wing which wants to ally with Russia.

Indeed, this is their mistake.

Member late might be eager to remind me that it's hard to fight a war on two fronts, although I have to say that we have little if any choice.
Sandzak wrote:Ukraine as NATO Member who borders Russia would extremly enlarge the risk of a nuclear war, between the US and Russia! This would result in the end of the mankind.

Russia does not demand a lot and de jure Ukraine can not join NATO... is there not an Articel which forbidds the joining of countries with an territorial issue.

Putins Hordes are simply too strong.

Britain and France gave everything to Hitler.

Hitler invaded France.

Britain and France were like, "WTF, Hitler? We gave you everything! Why did you invade?"

Hitler was like, "lol, die fools!"

This is a cautionary tale.
Otis Mayfield wrote:Britain and France gave everything to Hitler.

Hitler invaded France.

Britain and France were like, "WTF, Hitler? We gave you everything! Why did you invade?"

France and Britain declared war on Germany on behalf of Poland. They didn't have to. WW2 could have been avoided entirely.
Otis Mayfield wrote:Britain and France gave everything to Hitler.

Hitler invaded France.

By the time Hitler invaded France, Britain and France had already declared war on him. No, Hitler's betrayal came when he invaded Czechoslovakia after being given the Sudentenland. After that, neither Britain nor France had any more illusions about him. They warned him that if he did anything else, they would declare war. He invaded Poland, so they declared war. And the rest, as they say, is history....
By late
If I were Zelensky, I would blow Nordstream 1 to hell if Putin goes further than he already has.

Ya think that would get Germany's attention?
late wrote:If I were Zelensky, I would blow Nordstream 1 to hell if Putin goes further than he already has.

The problem with that, is that it gives Russia the green light to go around blowing up all sorts of other infrastructure. Which no one wants. This is the thing with monsters like Putin. It's a lot easier being an bully and general douche, than it is to cooperate and play nice.

Putin = entitled baby with a fake made up belief in history, and shitty belief that the past can be weaponized and used to justify displacing and killing people. He's cut from teh same clothes as stalin. A real piece of shit.

No matter what, if this escalates to a broader war. All of the blood is on his hands. Absolutely all of it.

All of the morons on pofo are a bunch of fucking idiots too. Putin would gladly sacrifice them as well. Fucking retards.
late wrote:If I were Zelensky, I would blow Nordstream 1 to hell if Putin goes further than he already has.

You think Zelenskyy should fly from Ukraine up to the Baltics and do some deep water diving? Cute.
By late
BlutoSays wrote:
You think Zelenskyy should fly from Ukraine up to the Baltics and do some deep water diving? Cute.

Sorry, got the name wrong.

Last edited by late on 22 Feb 2022 15:28, edited 2 times in total.
Rancid wrote:The problem with that, is that it gives Russia the green light to go around blowing up all sorts of other infrastructure. Which no one wants. This is the thing with monsters like Putin. It's a lot easier being an bully and general douche, than it is to cooperate and play nice.

Putin = entitled baby with a fake made up belief in history, and shitty belief that the past can be weaponized and used to justify displacing and killing people. He's cut from teh same clothes as stalin. A real piece of shit.

No matter what, if this escalates to a broader war. All of the blood is on his hands. Absolutely all of it.

All of the morons on pofo are a bunch of fucking idiots too. Putin would gladly sacrifice them as well. Fucking retards.

Yer doin' a bang up job rancid with the 'blood on his hands' routine.

Hint: Putin doesn't GAS. In fact, people like that thrive on that characterization.

It's past Biden's bed time, so jack-schitt will be done.

---> Elections have consequences <---

What do the tweets say? ——————— So with Palestin[…]

World War II Day by Day

They are words that will always ring true. So lo[…]

You didn't watch the video I posted earlier which[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities […]