Ukrainian military use the hospital as a shield - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Ukrainian military and nationalist battalions use medical facilities as their bases, from where they fire. This is unacceptable, as it creates a great danger for the civilian population that is there, and as a result, we have a humanitarian catastrophe. To have an objective picture, you need to analyze the information well, and not just what we are "given". There is also a lot of confirmed information about the blocking of humanitarian corridors for civilians by the nationalists. I think we need to make these facts public.
MartaOlaffson wrote:I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Ukrainian military and nationalist battalions use medical facilities as their bases, from where they fire. This is unacceptable, as it creates a great danger for the civilian population that is there, and as a result, we have a humanitarian catastrophe. To have an objective picture, you need to analyze the information well, and not just what we are "given". There is also a lot of confirmed information about the blocking of humanitarian corridors for civilians by the nationalists. I think we need to make these facts public.

Yeah, boys. Hospitals are supposed to move away from bombs, and fighters should stay in an area where they can be killed conveniently.
What a fokin moron.
Where is the surprise ?

One of the oldest trick in the book.

Occupy a hospital (or school), opponent has to attack hospital, news: "THEY ATTACK HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS THE VILLAINS"

Well, yeah, duh.
It is Russians using a hospital as a shield. This is in Mariupol if I remember right. This is fake news.

Recardless @Negotiator, Putin is the aggressor here, so shut your stupid lying fucking face up.
Last edited by Rancid on 21 Mar 2022 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
Negotiator wrote:Where is the surprise ?

One of the oldest trick in the book.

Occupy a hospital (or school), opponent has to attack hospital, news: "THEY ATTACK HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS THE VILLAINS"

Well, yeah, duh.

It is well dokumented that it is a real hospital where people were staying. When Russian FM was doing a press converence he specifically lied about it by naming another hospital in Mariupol.
JohnRawls wrote:It is well dokumented that it is a real hospital where people were staying. [...]

Where exactly did I say that I believed that hospital wasnt in use ? :eh:

Also how exactly is anything "well documented" IN A WAR ? :eh:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

THere's lots of giddy-ness and support around it.[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]