The role of Britain in the explosion on the Crimean bridge - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
That help has been obvious for months. And it's not just the Brits.. Ukraine has been getting American satellite intel providing real time battle information, and that's an even bigger deal.

Your article tried to say it's a war crime. Putin's indiscriminate slaughter is a war crime. But killing a few civilians is not.

The reason the West is providing all that help is to prevent WW3. Putin wasn't going to stop.
Sandzak wrote:I knew it: It was a Kamikaze Lorry Bombing!

A cruis missile does not carry enough payload to destroy such a bridge, and there is no picture of a cruise missile on the surveillance cam.

I haven't seen any discussion about the truck driver giving up his own life to deliver the explosives. Or did he just stop the truck and run away? It seems unlikely that a driverless, remote-controlled truck would be allowed on the bridge.
Robert Urbanek wrote:I haven't seen any discussion about the truck driver giving up his own life to deliver the explosives. Or did he just stop the truck and run away? It seems unlikely that a driverless, remote-controlled truck would be allowed on the bridge.

Guess what the Russians would do to him if they would get him alive.

Kamikaze is the right term, because they were the first moderne army who used such tactics.
AFAIK the driver had no idea that he was driving a bomb. He was neither of ukrainian nor russian origin, but from a third state. So him being a suicide bomber doesnt make too much sense in the first place.

Some sources claim otherwise, but as far as I know, there is no evidence for the contrary. The bomb itself was apparently remote controlled.

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]

Which gives rise to an equally terrible far right[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]