Moscow soccer player calls Putin and Lukašenka 'scum' and 'genocide committers' : “Fuck Putler, Fuck - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Moscow soccer player calls Putin and Lukašenka 'scum' and 'genocide committers' she wrote : “Fuck Putler, Fuck war.”

Tea ?

Window ?

Both ?

“Fuck Putler, Fuck war.”

Moscow soccer player calls Putin and Lukašenka 'scum' and 'genocide committers' on Instagram after Lukašenka jokes about being 'toxic'

Moscow women's national team, posted a new message for Moscow czar Putin and Belarusian President Alexander Lukašenka online after Lukašenka joked on Monday that the two men consider themselves “toxic aggressors.”

“You’re assholes. You’re scum. You’re committers of genocide. You need to be prosecuted. You’re not just ‘toxic,’ you’re fucking fascists, and you’ve long had no place in this world. I hope you get what’s coming to you,” Karpova wrote on her Instagram story.

In subsequent Instagram story, Karpova wrote, “Fuck Putler, Fuck war.”

After a meeting between Putin and Lukašenka on December 19, Lukašenka “joked” that the two men consider themselves aggressors. “The two of us are co-aggressors, the most harmful and toxic people on this planet. We only have one dispute: who’s more [toxic]? Mr. Putin says it’s me. I’ve started to think it’s him. Well, we’ve decided that we’re both equally [toxic],” said Lukašenka.

https://meduza.io/en/news/2022/12/20/ru ... eing-toxic

@FiveofSwords If you think that science is mer[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]