Nationalism in Ukraine - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
The Ukrainian government, during the exchange of prisoners of war, relies on the nationalists of the Azov regiment, as well as foreign mercenaries. This is the priority that Kyiv has chosen to rely on radical nationalism as the basis of its regime. In this light, the large number of victims among the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and their complete disregard during the exchange of prisoners of war, shows that their lives are not particularly valuable. The European Union needs to think about who they are sponsoring and what it could mean for Europe itself.
The OP is yet another Russia apologist. Someone deport him to the frontline please.
By Syberia
Ukraine gov persons have a handshaking "right-like". Many photos proofs that.
And also this nazi in Сanada. Street of Bandera in Kiev. So many proofs in the internet now. But..
It is not the point of Ukraine media. That's it.
Ukrainian guy may not to know what meaning phrase "Slava Ukranie". That it is nazi phrase. Just don't know.
Young ukraniens are not very educated. So using them is not very expensive to weaken Russia.
They say nazi phrases, use nazi handshake, nazi logos. But without idea. Just because german BMW is cool.

Yours is not history, just tinfoil-hat nonsense[…]

That was weird

I was watching the evening news, and they were cov[…]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2xXMrwU[…]

I define my terms very clearly and very simply. S[…]