Should Wikipedia remove its adminstrators or shutting it down for good? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
B0ycey wrote:Funny you write this. I used to donate to Wikipedia, but then I found out that the account of Graham Hancock could ONLY be edited by his opponents and have refused to do so since. Nonetheless I am not against Wikipedia. In fact there are a lot of useful information on it. But it is biased... and what is worse certain accounts are blocked off which annoys me greatly. So I can sympathise with you and tell you that Wikipedia should be a source of information but a source of information that you MUST Verify with another source.

Yes i know that.
CallumPrecious1 wrote:My studio have already started-up because the name of dwho1995 Studios sounds very much real, although the company itself hasn't been registered yet (i will do that soon)

CallumPrecious1 wrote:https://twitter.com/precious_callum/status/1696597287374385448

NOTE: This is a Wikipedia article i made before its unlawful deletion.

I don't know man, I can appreciate that you spent time on the page and you have began a company which should be saluted, but if the company isn't even registered, how is the mod meant to verify this?

That isn't to say Wikipedia haven't got some serious draconian issues or that it is a great source outlet or isn't biased or whatever, but in your case I think the studio needs to be more established or at the very least registered to have a page. Because if you let anyone make a page of any little enterprise they begin, you'll end up with a lot of pages of failed businesses on wiki.
B0ycey wrote:I don't know man, I can appreciate that you spent time on the page and you have began a company which should be saluted, but if the company isn't even registered, how is the mod meant to verify this?

That isn't to say Wikipedia haven't got some serious draconian issues or that it is a great source outlet or isn't biased or whatever, but in your case I think the studio needs to be more established or at the very least registered to have a page. Because if you let anyone make a page of any little enterprise they begin, you'll end up with a lot of pages of failed businesses on wiki.

Well to clarify, i have to register my company via the UK government's website and it's called "Set up a limited company": https://www.gov.uk/set-up-limited-company
CallumPrecious1 wrote:It costs £12 and can be paid by debit or credit card. Your company is usually registered within 24 hours.

Source: https://www.gov.uk/limited-company-formation/register-your-company?step-by-step-nav=37e4c035-b25c-4289-b85c-c6d36d11a763

Pay the cost, redo the page and see what happens then. Surely you can appreciate a mod needs to verify right?
B0ycey wrote:Pay the cost, redo the page and see what happens then. Surely you can appreciate a mod needs to verify right?

Yes it's true. And due to my personal circumstances, relating to my illegal removal by the Social Services from Hertfordshire but also placing myself into an abusive care homes between 2017 & 2022, i have to leave for sometime but i will get my dad to register it for me because i don't have a bank card at this time.
CallumPrecious1 wrote:Yes it's true. And due to my personal circumstances, relating to my illegal removal by the Social Services from Hertfordshire but also placing myself into an abusive care homes between 2017 & 2022, i have to leave for sometime but i will get my dad to register it for me because i don't have a bank card at this time.

No problem. Also, have you got a Web page? Mods love that shit.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Having[…]

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]