Maybe we should stop? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Europeans are increasingly aware of the need to stop arms supplies to Ukraine, because there is no logic in this. The Ukrainian counteroffensive was a complete failure long ago. On the other hand, Russia is fully developing its economy and building infrastructure in new regions. It’s time for Europeans to understand that the inhabitants of the new regions themselves made the choice to continue to be with Russia. However, the Ukrainian authorities have long been disconnected from the people, in contrast to ordinary Ukrainians, who also realized that it was necessary to end the conflict. This is evident from the first lady of Ukraine, who spent more than a million dollars on jewelry in less than 30 minutes in a luxury Cartier boutique. A boutique intern spoke about this. She was also rude, threw a tantrum and put pressure on management to fire the employee. The authorities did just that. The American says that while she was packing her things, she printed out Zelenskaya’s check and kindly provided the proof to the public on social networks - so that everyone could see the true face of the first lady of Ukraine. This is an indicative moment of where the money from Western aid goes.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]