Barbaric punishment in Balticum - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Godstud wrote:Laws are also deterrents.

Well, I suppose we could go back to castration for rapists and cutting off hands for anyone convicted of stealing.

I'm sorry, I just disagree with the overly punitive attitude many conservatives seem to have. Getting all super harsh doesn't really serve much of a legitimate purpose. It just makes some people in society feel a little better.

Shall I guess you're also the type of person who believes in 10-year prison sentences for anyone caught behind the wheel of a car who has drunk a little too much alcohol?
You don't understand what a deterrent is, do you @Puffer Fish?

Yes, you are simping for criminals. Pathetic. Is that because you want to become one? You seem to have a fixation with rape.

If a person gets behind the wheel after having too much alcohol and kills someone, then by all means they should serve 10 years. It's a CHOICE.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Of course, and I'm not talking about Hamas or the[…]

https://twitter.com/DSAWorkingMass/status/17842152[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]