Rishi Sunak conversing with homeless man in the UK - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Both of them were rubbish, but corbyn is totally stupid. I’m glad he’s gone. I wish he would take the rest of the nut jobs with him
I have great hopes of starmer. He has a difficult path to tread and he’s doing it quite well.
Tainari88 wrote:What happened to Jeremy Corbyn Potemkin?

Things might be a bit more muddled now, but when they were pretty clear when Jeremy Corbyn was born. He was not born into the proletariat. He went to a prep school. Some of us have just had our fill of this phoney leftie concerns about someone's class / national origins. I still remember the disgusting way leftie racists tried to play on the fact that Michael Portillo was only half British.

Now we see the same leftie attempts to whip up racism against Rishi Sunak. Now don't get me wrong, Hindu culture should certainly not be shielded from criticism, but I have noticed a long standing bigotry of Islamophillia and Hinduphobia on the left.
Rich wrote:Things might be a bit more muddled now, but when they were pretty clear when Jeremy Corbyn was born. He was not born into the proletariat. He went to a prep school. Some of us have just had our fill of this phoney leftie concerns about someone's class / national origins. I still remember the disgusting way leftie racists tried to play on the fact that Michael Portillo was only half British.

Now we see the same leftie attempts to whip up racism against Rishi Sunak. Now don't get me wrong, Hindu culture should certainly not be shielded from criticism, but I have noticed a long standing bigotry of Islamophillia and Hinduphobia on the left.

I do not care about British and White people from the USA liberal prejudiced shit Rich.

I never liked those fakes either.

The leftists I respect do not go for that. They are working class and got educated working their buns off on their own efforts. Like my parents did. And they go and do activism that is not hypocritical. Like my husband does and my parents and I have done.

None of us were born with silver spoons in our mouths. We are not Europeans or privileged. And we are consistent in our value systems with everyone. No matter what ethnic background they are from.

That is the issue in many instances. Hypocritical foolish people thinking that no one can spot their internal and external contradictions and lack of being true to a principle.
Tainari88 wrote:... they are not of the same socioeconomic background as Rishi is.

Obama worked the system to his advantage and is a liberal that is pro capitalism. Rishi is a Tory and from wealthy parents with a very sellout upper crust background in the UK. Not at all the same...

The most important difference between the two "caring and sharing" photo ops... is that Obama is a far better actor.

Richi Sunak would NOT be able to convince his voters that "destroying Libya" is the best way to help the most vulnerable people in Africa. He just doesn't have the range that an actor needs to do this.

Richi Sunak also doesn't have the acting skills to evoke "empathy" when faced with people who are not dressed in Brooks bros suits and brown pointy shoes. Obama does.

As for them being from different social backgrounds... my own personal experience is that "social climbers" like Obama are even more heartless to the poor and marginalized than uptight twits are. Obomber's household income has skyrocketed, like a drone leaving the base...

noemon wrote:The country is broken because governance is broken.

Britain has destroyed its living standards with 2 things, Brexit and nut-zero. Nut-zero as British policy is an extreme transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich that has very little to do or rather zero to do with actual net-zero emissions.

Both of these 2 issues are totally and irreversibly intractable.

Worse is that "the poor" have been forced to become addicted to cars, oil and highways.
This makes the poor "addicts" to something that keeps them poor.

If the Chinese had decided to tax opium in order to "help end addiction," this would have had the effect of transfering money from poor opium-addicts to much wealthier opium dealers and government officials. But the primary crime would have been the original campaign that caused mass opium addiction.

By helping "the poor" by suggesting "keeping opium prices nice and low," you are only helping the poor to stay poor.
@QatzelOk wrote:

The most important difference between the two "caring and sharing" photo ops... is that Obama is a far better actor.

Richi Sunak would NOT be able to convince his voters that "destroying Libya" is the best way to help the most vulnerable people in Africa. He just doesn't have the range that an actor needs to do this.

Richi Sunak also doesn't have the acting skills to evoke "empathy" when faced with people who are not dressed in Brooks bros suits and brown pointy shoes. Obama does.

As for them being from different social backgrounds... my own personal experience is that "social climbers" like Obama are even more heartless to the poor and marginalized than uptight twits are. Obomber's household income has skyrocketed, like a drone leaving the base...

How do they continue to be part of the system and think they are changing the world? It is a mystery Q.

:lol:
@Rich do you like Rishi man? Tell the truth. What does your gut say about him?

You love that man don't you?

You are singing this song by Luis Miguel. Born in Puerto Rico of a father from Spain and a mother from Italy and raised in Mexico and who loves being Mexican in culture....Luis Miguel sings Amor Amor Amor and he is YOU with Rishi Sunak. You love him. You and Rishi are Tory friends deep in your heart.

I got to tease you my main man.

Here is the Rishi dude making speeches you love.... :lol:

Send them to Rwanda. He loves you and it is a love affair. You are way too intelligent to not see the hypocrisy with him eh? :lol:

Rishi Sunak doesn't deserve that much attention actually. Unlike Obama, he won't stay with us for long. The British had their first Hindu/non-white prime minister and that's it, that can be ticked off. ✔ He's going to be ousted in the next election anyway and things get back to normal as they should be. The Hindu has done his work, the Hindu may go and return to the private sector most likely, so we can forget him soon and we'll hear about him never again.
Beren wrote:Rishi Sunak doesn't deserve that much attention actually. Unlike Obama, he won't stay with us for long. The British had their first Hindu/non-white prime minister and that's it, that can be ticked off. ✔ He's going to be ousted in the next election anyway and things get back to normal as they should be. The Hindu has done his work, the Hindu may go and return to the private sector most likely, so we can forget him soon and we'll hear about him never again.

What is going on with UK politics with revolving door politicians? They are not steady. Why?
Tainari88 wrote:What is going on with UK politics with revolving door politicians? They are not steady. Why?

Because the UK isn't steady either as it's been navigating through troubled waters since the Brexit referendum. Cameron still could be prime minister perhaps if Remain had won, from a retrospective point of view he seems a giant compared to those who followed him.
Tainari88 wrote:Here is the Rishi dude making speeches you love.... :lol:

Send them to Rwanda. He loves you and it is a love affair. You are way too intelligent to not see the hypocrisy with him eh? :lol:

In the video, one learns that Rishi is "working with the Albanians" in order to send the one third of illegals who come into Britain from there "back to Albania."

Banksters working with gangsters and organized crime... has been a winning formula throughout the years of capitalism and empire.

But how does this square with all the empathy that Rishi was attempting to channel while meeting poors? Could he convince "the Albanians" to accept up to half of Britain's homeless as well?
QatzelOk wrote:In the video, one learns that Rishi is "working with the Albanians" in order to send the one third of illegals who come into Britain from there "back to Albania."

Banksters working with gangsters and organized crime... has been a winning formula throughout the years of capitalism and empire.

But how does this square with all the empathy that Rishi was attempting to channel while meeting poors? Could he convince "the Albanians" to accept up to half of Britain's homeless as well?

Everyone is clamoring to go and live in the UK according to Rishi.

I got to get on a boat, a plane or swim the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico and get to UK...because everyone is clamoring.

How stupid do these people get with their pronouncements I wonder?

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]