Second generation immigrants have higher crime rates (in Sweden) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Second generation immigrants in Sweden have higher crime rates, the following video discusses.

It's a similar situation in the U.S., for certain immigrant categories. The children are not properly raised, parents often gone all day working, because of the high rent costs in areas where immigrants are typically concentrated. The parents might be hard-working willing to overcome insurmountable obstacles looking for a better life, but their children do not share the same attitude.

“Second Generation Immigrants Are More Prone to Crime” Says Swedish Politician, TalkTV
with Peter Cardwell

partial transcript:

"I wanted to talk about Wild West Stockholm. This is the capital of Sweden. Gangland violence has gripped the Swedish capital. An 18 year old rapper has been killed on a sports field, a second man shot dead, a bomb blast killing a woman 25 years old and her home... All within 12 hours.

Actually there has been massive changes in Sweden in recent years.

And Stockholm is a place I visited and saw, it as a very peaceful prosperous place, but things are definitely changing. Why are they changing?

Well let's talk to Charlie Weimers who is a Swedish politician, member of the European parliament.

Well what we're seeing now is not less than a national emergency. Don't take my word for it. One of the spokesmen for the police said on the 9:00 news this week that what we're seeing is low-intensive warfare.

And we need to restore law and order now, but in order to do so, we need to be aware of the root of this problem, and needs to be stated plain and clear, it has to do with decades of ultra-liberal migration policies. Today we have 20 percent of our population born outside the country.
The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention found that 30% of all men in Sweden born of Africa, 25 of those born in the Middle East, has been registered as suspects in crime in the 4-year period they studied. More than half of all crime in Sweden is now perpetrated by individuals with a foreign background.

What the authorities have seen is that second generation immigrants are more prone to violence and crime than first generation immigrants, who often are more grateful for the fact that they have been able to come to the country.

That it's happening right now is due to many years of a very naive policy, with regards to immigration..."
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

https://twitter.com/DSAWorkingMass/status/17842152[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]