Moscow threatens to unleash ‘entire arsenal on London if it loses war in Ukraine’ - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
litwin wrote:London needs to make sure Mongol - Moscow ulus has no arsenal left after it loses in Ukraine....

Translation: Mongol - Moscow ulusis going to lose the war in Ukraine

One would have thought that the Soviet Union's rapid acquisition and development of nuclear weapons after WW2, would have made you Liberals question your theory that Russians are Asiatic sub human Orks, but apparently not. And while getting the first man into space, hardly justifies the Communist system, it strikes me as quite an achievement, perhaps even a surprising achievment for stupid, cowardly, corrupt sub humans.
Rich wrote:One would have thought that the Soviet Union's rapid acquisition and development of nuclear weapons after WW2, would have made you Liberals question your theory that Russians are Asiatic sub human Orks, but apparently not. And while getting the first man into space, hardly justifies the Communist system, it strikes me as quite an achievement, perhaps even a surprising achievment for stupid, cowardly, corrupt sub humans.

Да, like Dmitry says, we will blowing up London, except 500m radius of Knightsbridge, where Lavrov daughter living. :lol:
Rich wrote:One would have thought that the Soviet Union's rapid acquisition and development of nuclear weapons after WW2, would have made you Liberals question your theory that Russians are Asiatic sub human Orks, but apparently not. And while getting the first man into space, hardly justifies the Communist system, it strikes me as quite an achievement, perhaps even a surprising achievment for stupid, cowardly, corrupt sub humans.

cos , our Marxists literally delivered the N. bomb to Beria , achievement ? I dont think so , we had upper hand in nuclear race for decades , and could put in place Moscow Mongol Marxist hordes in place, easily, unfortunately our 5th column (democracy haters, NKVD SPIES , Marxists, ETC. ) was too powerful ....

achievement ? IF YOU´d visit lets say Leningrad region of ussr in 50s, you´d NEVER GUESS , THAT you were visiting an achiever, not my example, many histories use it. 8)

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, ...such empires will no longer be tolerated."

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.

But why is the Mongol-Muscovy empire more violent, more dominating and more rapacious than other politically similar ancient empires, such as the ancient Chinese empire?

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.

But why is the Mongol-Muscovy empire more violent, more dominating and more rapacious than other politically similar ancient empires, such as the ancient Chinese empire?

https://www.thinkchina.sg/no-more-mongo ... ar-ukraine
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]