Hello - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By goupillon
Hello, new member here, I looked at this site a couple of weeks ago but only recently had time to join. I'm currently at uni studying a masters in European Politics so I thought i'd introduce myself on the European Forum.

Also a member of the Liberal Democrats, and from what i've read it seems like i'm in good company :)
By Tim
Don't be a lib dem. They're neither liberal or democratic. IF you must, join the Liberal Party.

Welcome
By goupillon
Sorry, too late, I've already been indoctinated :D I've been a member since I was 16 so its too late to turn back now!
By Ombrageux
Liberal democrat good good. Nice to see some modernisers, hi.
By C-Kokos
Bleh, liberals.
By Tangerine
European Politics, eh? ...Must be hard work. :roll:
Last edited by Tangerine on 25 Apr 2005 20:03, edited 1 time in total.
By Just Some Guy
Hey, a fellow member, welcome :D . You don't visit the LDYS forums by any chance do you?
By galactus
Willkommen, bienvenu, welcome!
Fremder, estranger, stranger.
Glücklich zu sehen, je suis enchante.
Happy to see you!
Bleibe, reste, stay.
By Zel
Glücklich zu sehen

LOL, that doesnt translate too well. What you wrote translates to something like "I am happy to see" in the way of beeing happy not to be blind :)

Welcome by the way :)
By aaker
Franskan var inte heller den bästa, men vad spelar det egentligen för roll?
By goupillon
Hey, a fellow member, welcome . You don't visit the LDYS forums by any chance do you?

Hello :) No i havnt visited there, do they have a good forum? I think i'm a member of LDYS although i'm not completely sure, I havnt had much to do with the Lib-Dems at my uni, I have mainly been helping with the campaign in my local constituency because i'm living at home to make the cost of tuition fees for this masters slightly less painful.
By galactus
LOL, that doesnt translate too well. What you wrote translates to something like "I am happy to see" in the way of beeing happy not to be blind

Franskan var inte heller den bästa, men vad spelar det egentligen för roll?

Ach. It was quoted from the movie Cabaret from 72.
By Just Some Guy
Hello No i havnt visited there, do they have a good forum? I think i'm a member of LDYS although i'm not completely sure, I havnt had much to do with the Lib-Dems at my uni, I have mainly been helping with the campaign in my local constituency because i'm living at home to make the cost of tuition fees for this masters slightly less painful.

Yeah, we have some decent discussion forums at http://www.ldys.org.uk/forum . If you enter your membership number you should get access to the restricted forums ;)

:lol: ‘Caracalla’ and ‘Punic’, @FiveofSwords .[…]

Trump still has sentencing. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM[…]

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]

Ukraine stands with Syrian rebels against Moscow- […]