UK 2005 Election:Latest POLLS show that CHANGE IS POSSIBLE ! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Despite of only one gross manipulation by "Financial Times"' old caricatural poll (made April), curiously delayed and sorted Tuesday (See our critical publication : "False Polls ?"),

all other numerous Polls, both before and after that, converge on one main point :

- Change is possible, and just at a hair's breadth !

A large Majority of People, some 62 % to only 38%, oppose Dr. FrankensTony Bliar's New Lab(oratory). Thus is added to a huge Abstention and a great number of Undecided.

=> It's enough for only 1% and a few People to change stance in order to succeed a Political Change :

The remaining difference between Dr. FrankensTony Bliar's "New Lab"(oratory) and the Conservative Alliance has indeed fallen down to less than 3%,

according to many Polls made between 28 April and May 1st (for the Mirror, Telegraph, Times, etc). These are the latest known figures.

This is also confirmed by the Newest Poll, due to be published by "Independent" on Thursday.
By Ombrageux
Those puns are so weak.
By Hairy
Mirror, Telegraph, Times

Tory, tory, tory
By goupillon
I wish i could see the look on your face when howard loses by 100 seats and the Tories continue thier long happy ride to extinction.
By Mac
Tory, tory, tory

The Mirror?
By Tangerine
I'd much sooner put Howard's wife in power. The Conservatives are dead, and in 10 to 20 years - at the most - will be an insignificant party, at best.
By Just Some Guy
hmmm, I wish :D

Anyway, the Times Tracker poll put the Tories on 27% – I'd bet serious money that the Tories don't form the next government.

Wow, maybe "all" jobs have gone to illeg[…]

Wrong. If anything, it's the sign of a mature, fu[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The arrogance of Volodymyr Zelensky is incredible.[…]

Are you having fun yet Potemkin? :lol: How coul[…]