Polish meat controversy-media reveal Russian provocation - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Shade2
Sorry I forgot to inform you that Shade2 also thinks that Germany has (and always had) Nazi government and ambitions of invading and enslaving Poland!

Yawn.Obviously you never read what I wrote. That is not what I was writing all along.

I made a mistake - Poland is a grown up girl already, it doesn't need mom and dad to help it go to school.)

I see that my humble persona excites your imagination somehow...

Grown girl, excites,imagination, lolitas. Are you sure the keywords you typed in google have guided you to the right forum ?
By Lost Angel
Sorry I forgot to inform you that Shade2 also thinks that Germany has (and always had) Nazi government and ambitions of invading and enslaving Poland!
But of course, just like any other country, Poland is #1 enemy of them all after all ,)

Grown girl, excites,imagination, lolitas. Are you sure the keywords you typed in google have guided you to the right forum ?
Something bothering you? Want to talk about it? ,)

That Khan Putin, taking a break from his busy daily schedule of plotting world domination in general and the destruction of Poland in particular, decided to defame Polish meat for no good reason, and in order to do so hired a guy that couldn't write in Polish if his life depended on him.
Yes, of course, that is what we should assume, no other way around it. But the Poles won't bend to such petty tricks! Only thing left to wonder is where did they find a person capable of overcoming the hatred for Poland enough to poorly even learn its language?

That one can detect the difference in printed documents written by someone who uses the Latin and Cyrillic alphabet on a daily basis. I mean, what, did this guy confuse N and H? Or something?

He confused his honor ,)
By Shade2
That one can detect the difference in printed documents written by someone who uses the Latin and Cyrillic alphabet on a daily basis. I mean, what, did this guy confuse N and H? Or something?

Russianisms(rusycyzmy)-Polish words as they are written and spoken by Russians who make certain special errors due to their usage of Russian-which influences their view of how the word should be written down or accented. Also complete lack of Polish diactrics.

, decided to defame Polish meat for no good reason, and in order to do so hired a guy that couldn't write in Polish if his life depended on it.

Russian special services did that, as the recent murder proves they are losing their skill.
By Theodore
The lack of diacritics could be the result of the equipment used - was this supposed to have been issued in Warsaw or somewhere on the periphery?

Also, if there are no diacritics how can you tell the accent?

And I doubt the FSB don't have a Pole or two they could've used.
By Shade2
Also, if there are no diacritics how can you tell the accent?

Oh you can distinguish Russian accent from Polish one without diactrics-the endings of words are accented for example by double ii which makes the effect known as "zaciągać się" and makes the words sound as Russian spoke them.
And I doubt the FSB don't have a Pole or two they could've used.

Soviets never trusted Poles. I doubt Russia does.
By Minsk
The less we trade with Russia the better as Russia uses trade as weapon.Polish trade with Russia isn't much-circa 3%, less then with Czech Republic(with whom we trade more).

Ah yes so try switching Russian goods with the vastly superior Czech goods. :roll:

Most of history Germany was an ally of Russia against Poland.For example in the time period 1939-1941.

And in all cases an ally of mere convenience. The Polish Partitions were by Russia and Prussia, who then became wary of the activities in the other's ex-Polish lands.

Are you joking ? What is the source of this absurd information ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwasniewski
By Shade2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwasniewski

You use wikipedia as source of your knowledge ? No more questions needed...
Btw there is nothing there about Russia, and you realise it was Kwasniewski who supported Orange Revolution in Ukraine, Nato membership for Poland and Baltic states etc ?

Ah yes so try switching Russian goods with the vastly superior Czech goods. Roll eyes

We don't buy anything high-tech from Russia-just gas and oil.
In exports we are completely independent from you-only 3% of exports are going to Russia.
You want more sources, numbers confirming this ?
By Minsk
Nato membership for Poland and Baltic states etc ?

Oh yes I do realise that. Yeltsin was "testing the waters." He was a very different leader than Putin. :knife:

We don't buy anything high-tech from Russia-just gas and oil.

Don't give me that. you get some manufactured items from Russia. And natural gas and oil, of which Russia is the no. 1 producer in the world of both (need i remind you?) are rather important, are they not?
By Minsk
You want more sources, numbers confirming this ?

No thanks, wikipedia backs you up. ;)
By Shade2
Don't give me that. you get some manufactured items from Russia.

Like what ?
Besides long-term contracts from Soviet occupation period for certain machinery and weapons I doubt we receive anything else from Russian. If you now about anything let me know.
Sorry to dissapoint you, but if not for oil and gas, we would likely import 0% of products from Russia.
And natural gas and oil, of which Russia is the no. 1 producer in the world of both (need i remind you?) are rather important, are they not?

Of course, Sudan and Nigeria know this also.
By Minsk
So do the Maldives and Peru. So I assume you get the general point?
By Shade2
So do the Maldives and Peru.

Oh I choose Nigeria and Sudan because they base their economies on similiar pattern as Russia-sale of natural resources.
By Minsk
Oh I choose Nigeria and Sudan because they base their economies on similiar pattern as Russia-sale of natural resources.

ah i see then.
By Kiroff
Uh... So do the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait?
By Shade2
So do the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait?

Yes not exactly the role models for succesfully functioning states
By Lost Angel
Yes not exactly the role models for succesfully functioning states
I take it you've never been there .)
By Shade2
I take it you've never been there

Have you ever heard of black curse ?
By Lost Angel
Have you ever heard of black curse ?
"I don't listen to hip-hop" (some dud from southpark)
By Shade2
"I don't listen to hip-hop" (some dud from southpark)

If you would be educated(which obviously you aren't) you would know it is a economic term for certain economical and political condition countries relaying oil exports face.
By Kiroff
Ah, I know what you mean - in Russia they call it Holland Syndrome. The government prospers from the export of oil while the citizens get poorer. Coined in the 60's when Holland encountered that problem. Though I think United Arab Emirates overcame that problem.

The chimp question: https://www.newsweek.com/coul[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]