Propaganda - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By briansmith
"Zsa Zsa Saddam" = Bush's post-war contingency plans

Aren't you confident in the President's abilities?
By Comrade Ogilvy

So I guess you have a better grip on psych-ops than the DoD?
By bach

As far as I'm aware the president has no abilities at all :lol:

I'm talking about the people in the intelligence community who are clearly the ones behind this, now it could be argue that the pentagon might as well be part in this, which is absolutelly possible, yet, they are almost the same people at the end.
By T
This is my favorite partisan cartoon to date. Enjoy. :D
Image[/img]
By Yeddi
That Zha-Zha Saddam is absolutely disgusting. Yes morale of the soldiers might be raised, and you might find saddams supporters but with propaghanda like that you are very likely to turn people against US presence, did anyone else notice the bared breasts.... in an ISlamic country. that is incredible disrespectful. Just gives more evidence to the theory that the US don't know anything about the rest of the world and don't care anyway.
By bach
I agree with you it is disrespecful for the arab people, even more I would change my mind and say that the add would not only target saddam supporteers but also normal muslim people.
Last edited by bach on 22 Aug 2003 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
By Comrade Ogilvy
The iraqi people are probably laughing their asses off right now!! Does anybody remember all the iraqi's slapping saddam statues and giant posters with the bottoms of their shoes??!!?!?!??!! I guess most of you believe the iraqi people miss saddam and are offended by these posters.
By Yeddi
It has nthing to do with the fact that it is Saddam, it could have been anyone at all, it is the fact that it shows breasts. that is the problem, not that it is ridiculing Saddam, that doesn't matter at all, hell go for it, but do it in a different way.

I wonder how many years we have until America beco[…]

@QatzelOk Mind you, if this is a long-term st[…]

I'm waiting, why is it implausible again? Even you[…]

From what I can see, it's an encampment at UoA. Am[…]