In every recession....... - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Kman
Because blaming the government is just to boring and doesnt create hate in the same way that jealousy does.
By Zerogouki
Because blaming poor people for the recessions and acting like they are evil was already taken by the Republicans...

The Republicans don't blame poor people. They blame horribly misguided and poorly-thought-out efforts to help poor people.
By PBVBROOK
Who is to blame for the current crisis? The rich. We blame them because they are guilty.

Oh I know. It was the government "forcing" lenders to lend to minorities that did it. :roll: :roll:
By ninurta
Nattering Nabob wrote:[]Why is it that in a recession liberals like to blame the rich? Why do they always blame the rich and act like they are these evil people?[]

Because blaming poor people for the recessions and acting like they are evil was already taken by the Republicans...

:lol:
But no Republicans don't.

PBVBROOK wrote:Who is to blame for the current crisis? The rich. We blame them because they are guilty.

Oh I know. It was the government "forcing" lenders to lend to minorities that did it. :roll: :roll:

Why are they to blame? Why the rich? Bill Gates is more responsible for some children being fed instead of starving than he is for the recession. why not blame those who are at fault, rather than the rich as a whole? Who by the way are not all the same, nor doing the same bad crap. We should've let GM fall and gave them no help, as it was their own fault they were failing. We should've done the same with the banks, they were making bets on stocks, bets on those bets, and buying insurance on bets, as Michael Moore said (though I grossly disagree with him on most, to nearly everything else) and deserve to fall. Since the investors were more important than the consumers to them when it came to the product.

Though some banks that fell may not have been at fault as much so, but they should fall too because we can't afford to keep them up. My bank didn't fail, but then again it was responsible and isn't hurting at all in the recession.

There are irredentists on both sides, the real dif[…]

BRICS will fail

https://youtu.be/M0JVAxrlA1A?si=oCaDb2mXFwgdzuEt B[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]