Execution and the Double Standard on life by the Liberals. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By SpecialOlympian
Your name is in no way a fluke or coincidence is it?

This is a really lazy way to insult me. It is, literally, the lowest hanging fruit you could reach for and is as pathetic as striking out in tee-ball.

You have it backwards.

So you're saying that liberals are weeping, overly compassionate pussies while conservatives are psychopathic monsters who enjoy murder?
By DanDaMan
:D

So you're saying that liberals are weeping, overly compassionate pussies while conservatives are psychopathic monsters who enjoy murder?
Obama is the Liberal going around bowing and apologizing to everyone and Bush was a war monger.

Or wait... has the left relabeled themselves again to confuse everyone and I missed it?
By SpecialOlympian
What? We were talking about your analogy.
By DanDaMan
I was talking about your subject.."conservatives" that you describe....
DDM is effectively arguing that conservatives are better than liberals because they're weepy, Byronic pussies who cry over their own decisions and think themselves better than others due to their extraordinary ability to feel guilt and pain. While liberals are probably overjoyed by the fact that they got to kill something larger than a fetus. They probably would have killed the child too, if there weren't so many damned policemen around.
Conservatives are by far... categorized as far more intensive because we are war mongering, against free health care and pro execution.
Abortion is the exception.
BRICS will fail

BRICS involves one of several configurations emplo[…]

So you do justify October 7, but as I said lack th[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]