Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Youtube isn't "Left". You say that anytime something you support goes away, even if you don't know the reason for it(could be copyright law).

Being polite, is what you @BlutoSays , and Hindshit are against. Political correctness is about be polite and considerate, two things that you aren't.
Godstud wrote:Youtube isn't "Left". You say that anytime something you support goes away, even if you don't know the reason for it(could be copyright law).

Being polite, is what you @BlutoSays , and Hindshit are against. Political correctness is about be polite and considerate, two things that you aren't.

So this wouldn't be politically correct then? :excited: :lol:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 61fe54.mp4

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/t ... -for-kids/
Totally agree with you @BlutoSays . There is a limit. Exposing children to sexual fantasies that they cannot understand it wrong to start with.

Somehow, those on the left(ish) in the US have been convinced that we must accept everything as normal and that the way that we show we are doing that is to impose these things on children.

I have absolutely no problem with citizens who disagree with these experiments expressing their displeasure through protest.

Political correctness is SOMETIMES used to stifle political discourse. I think there is no doubt about that. In fact it almost always is. It is not about manners. Political speech is (sadly sometimes) rarely mannerly.
Drlee wrote:Totally agree with you @BlutoSays . There is a limit. Exposing children to sexual fantasies that they cannot understand it wrong to start with.

Then it is a good thing that this is not happening.

Instead, drag queens are merely reading stories to children, and then grown men come in and direct threats and transphobic and homophobic slurs at the people involved, including the children.

Somehow, those on the left(ish) in the US have been convinced that we must accept everything as normal and that the way that we show we are doing that is to impose these things on children.

No.

The right in the USA has convinced itself of some grooming meme and then used this deception to justify violence against LGBTQ+ people.

And the right is acting like threatening children is somehow normal, moral, and right.

I have absolutely no problem with citizens who disagree with these experiments expressing their displeasure through protest.

Do threats and bigoted slurs yelled at children qualify as protest, then?

Political correctness is SOMETIMES used to stifle political discourse. I think there is no doubt about that. In fact it almost always is. It is not about manners. Political speech is (sadly sometimes) rarely mannerly.

Provide an example.
Drlee wrote:Totally agree with you @BlutoSays . There is a limit. Exposing children to sexual fantasies that they cannot understand it wrong to start with.

Although what you say is reasonable, you realize that BlutoSay doesn't understand what you are saying right?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Then it is a good thing that this is not happening.

Instead, drag queens are merely reading stories to children, and then grown men come in and direct threats and transphobic and homophobic slurs at the people involved, including the children.

No.

The right in the USA has convinced itself of some grooming meme and then used this deception to justify violence against LGBTQ+ people.

And the right is acting like threatening children is somehow normal, moral, and right.

Do threats and bigoted slurs yelled at children qualify as protest, then?

Provide an example.

"Do threats and bigoted slurs yelled at children qualify as protest, then?"

No, they are NOT yelling at the kids and you KNOW they're NOT yelling at the kids. They're yelling at the adults in the room.

You know this, you fucking liar. Stop covering for inappropriate behavior and trying to rationalize what those adults are doing, you fucking freak.

BlutoSays wrote:"Do threats and bigoted slurs yelled at children qualify as protest, then?"

No, they are NOT yelling at the kids and you KNOW they're NOT yelling at the kids. They're yelling at the adults in the room.

So you agree that they are yelling threats and insults in the direction of the children and in the same.room as the children.

Is this appropriate?

@Drlee

What do you think, since you seem to be agreeing with BS?
Similar letters were also written to otherS; engaging their assistance to further the repeal of the law. To his friend; Colonel Preston; of Lexington an elder of his church, he wrote to the same effect, seeking to enlist his pen ; and afterward to secure through him, the weight of the General Assemby of the Presby- terian Church, at its approaching meeting. To Colonel Preston he wrote thus : —
" I greatly desire to see peace, — Blessed peace. And I am persuaded, that if God's people throughout our Confederacy will earnestly and perseveringly unite in imploring His interposition for peace, we may expect it. Let our Government acknowledge the God of the Bible as its God, and we may expect soon to be a happy and independent people. It appears to me that ex- tremes are to be avoided ; and it also appears to me that the old United States occupied an extreme position in the means it took to prevent the union of Church and State. We call ourselves a Christian people ; and it seems to me that owe Government may be of the same character, without connecting itself with an estab- lished Church. It does appear to me that as our President, our Congress, and our people have thanked God for victories, and prayed to Him for additional ones, and He has answered such prayers, and gives us a Government, it is gross ingratitude not to acknowledge Him in the gift. Let the framework of our Gov- ernment show that we are not ungrateful to Him."

. His own chaplain was a bond of union also between himself and the others, through which they were encouraged to visit his quarters more unreservedly, and to know and love him, not as a commander only, but also as a Christian

and on the part of the so called Union population, a disgusting brutality. ; and to return, though with reluctance; to the creed which founded the Union on the consent of the sovereign States. .

Our answer is in the question: Have they been able to protect their own rights in that Union ?

Our system has created an affec- tionate union between the two races, elsewhere so hostile, which has astounded our enemies and the world, with their quietude in these times of convulsion.

not to enforce by violence a union which, in its very nature, can only be volun- tary.
It has been urged, that if the right be denied to the United States to coerce a seceding State, it is equivalent to the absurd proposition, that the Union never had any other title to the alle- giance of any State than its own caprice chose to yield it ]
" I take special pleasure in the part of my prayers, in which I beg that every temporal and spiritual blessing may be yours, and that the glory of God may be the controlling and absorbing thought of our lives in our new relation. It is to me a great satisfaction, to feel that God has so manifestly ordered our union. I believe, and am persuaded, that if we but walk in His commandments, acknowledging Him in all our wayS; He will shower His blessings upon us. How delightful it is, to feel that we have such a Friend, who changes not ! I love to see and contemplate Him ha everything. The Christian's recognition of God in all His works, greatly enhances his enjoyment." "Life Campaigns of Stoneall Jackson" by Robert Dabney (Stonewall Jackson letter)

Our first story is one many Presbyterians and Atlantans remember vividly: the 1983 reunion of the Southern and Northern Churches (the Presbyterian Church in the U.S. [PCUS] and United Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. [UPCUSA]). After the 122-year separation of those denominations and their predecessors, the Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. and the Presbyterian Church in the Confederate States of America, James Andrews became the first Stated Clerk of the newly unified denomination. Watch Reunion television coverage via our YouTube page. 'One is that the war is over, and the other is that the nation is at one,' he said. 'It's odd that a war that went on for only four years can go on for 122.'

The denomination split in 1861 when 79 people representing the southern congregations met in Augusta, Ga., and voted to bolt from the church to form the Presbyterian Church of the Confederate States of America. About 40 congregations in the Southern church do not approve of the merger and have withdrawn from the denomination. Church officials say they regret the loss but consider it an acceptable price for reunion. There was some talk of reuniting Presbyterians immediately after the Civil War, but serious negotiations did not begin until 1937. By 1954 a plan had been approved, but the widening debate in the churches and the nation over civil rights and concern over theological liberalism in the Northern church led to defeat of the proposal by the Southern church.

Linnie Davis studied at the Stonewall Jackson Female Institute. The school began in 1868 at Sinking Spring Presbyterian Church in Abingdon. The oldest Presbyterian church in Abingdon was the mother church of the Davis and Fulkerson families. The Davis family played a pivotal role from the time of the founding of this Presbyterian Church and was dedicated to the Presbyterian Church from generation to generation. Linnie Davis' great-grandfather, John Davis, was dedicated to the Church from both sides of the water. One of the two sons of Mary Allison Davis, a great-grandmother who exemplified the life of faith, was James Davis, the grandfather of missionary Linnie Davis. Following his great-grandfather's generation, Grandpa James also practiced a godly life in the home, in the church, and in the community. Starting from Sinking Spring Presbyterian Church, the Stonewall Jackson Girls' School was acquired by the Presbytery of Mongomery of the Southern Presbytery in 1914 and changed its name to Stonewall Jackson College. In honor of Thomas J. Jackson (1824–1863), a Confederate hero who stood up like a "Stonewall" during the Civil War and led his troops, was named after him.

A Missionary's Dream

Davis had hoped to be a missionary in the backcountry from an early age. Her missionary resources came in 1890 when she was 29 years old. At the time, the Southern Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) was preparing for an African Congo mission, and she applied to Africa as her mission destination. However, the mission headquarters expressed reluctance to send her, judging that the young woman's body would not be able to cope with the climate and environment there. Instead, he recommended the Matamoras region of Mexico, adjacent to the United States, but Davis' obsession with backcountry missions led him to take that step toward Korea. At the time, Korea was one of the poorest mission destinations comparable to the Congo.

The first of the 7 pioneers of the Southern Presbyterian Church to enter Korea

Davis was sent to Korea in 1892 as one of the "pioneer band of seven" of the Southern Presbyterian Church.

Underwood was born in London and immigrated to the United States at age 12. He graduated from New York University in 1881 and New Brunswick Theological Seminary in 1884. Underwood served as a Northern Presbyterian Church missionary in Korea, teaching physics and chemistry at Gwanghyewon (광혜원) in Seoul, the first modern hospital of Korea.[2] Underwood arrived in Korea on the same boat as Henry G. Appenzeller on Easter Sunday (5 April) 1885, and he also worked with Henry Appenzeller, William B. Scranton, James Scarth Gale, and William D. Reynolds to translate the Bible into Korean.

Seo Sang-ryun was involved in the trade of ginseng in Manchuria and fell ill, coming close to death. He would be nursed back to health by the Scottish Protestant missionary John Macintyre and baptized by John Ross. Seo would later assist Ross in the translation of the gospel of Luke, helping to produce the first translation of the Bible into Korean.

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]