Who to Pick? Who to Pick? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
To me, as a puberty experiencing boy, all the democratic candidates seem a like. It doesn't seem to matter who will win, as long as Bush is out. But then I realized that me, as well as many others need a firm decision on who to choose, or we'll just have an even number of votes for the democrats, and Bush with the most.

How have you guys that have selected a candidate chosen that candidate, and how could someone like me make up my mind?
By Comrade Ogilvy
....as you can't vote, what does it matter?

Honestly, the only way to pick a canidate is to listen to their stances, study their history [professional and private], and go with the person who most suites what you believe.

Or the person you actually think can win.

Whatever works for you.
By Cap
TheReservoirDog wrote:To me, as a puberty experiencing boy, all the....

How brutally honest.... :D

If only all PoFo's youngins would 'fess up. :lol:

Cap 8)
By CCJ
yo! Over here! I already did this in the age thread but whatever. Anyway, if your a radical liberal (like me) then the best choice would be Kucinich or Sharpton, however if you're going for electablity I would say Dean, Edwards, or Kerry.

Good Luck sneaking into the voting booth,
Your Comrade
Politically Obsessed
By JustinGilmore
I like clarks stances, he's slightly more left than dean. Though kerry isnt bad, kerry is probably my second choise. Aside for those two, I dont think any of the other canidates could win.
By Mr.Hedgehog
Puberty experiencing boy? O_o

So...am...I...!

>sob sob<
I feel so close to you!

EDIT: I likd the Black Woman's thingy until I found out she supports Affirmative Action. I liked her thingy (yes thingy) because she said the United States was being mean to other countries and that she wanted to change that.
By Locke
Hmm, I don't see the connection between a
puberty experiencing boy

and
all the democratic candidates
...but if you really are young guys, don't stress out about it. No one is watching you nor do they care.

Anyway, if your a radical liberal (like me) then the best choice would be Kucinich or Sharpton, however if you're going for electablity I would say Dean, Edwards, or Kerry.

I do not think Dean is electable. The man is crazy. Good policies, but crazy with his primal war calls.

And Gandalf, don't feel bad. People did reply to your post but I think everyone is tired of guessing and wants the democrats to pick someone soon.
By Falleen Prince Xizor
They're gonna lose anyway, so big whoop.
By Celepro
There's a very big difference between them. Saying they're the same if like saying Bush and McCain were running with the same values in mind. Though it is obvious that McCain had very different thoughts on issues that carried on to his vocal critisizms in the senate.
By Lohr
ideologically, I would side with Kucinich...but as my primary concern is electibility, I would have to go with Kerry as I believe that he has the greatest chance of beating the Bushler. If Kucinich had a chance, I'd vote for him, I'd never vote for Sharpton but he's not electable anyway, I wouldn't vote for Dean because of his strict anti-war stance, and I honestly don't know as much about Edwards's politics to have a real opinion of him (although I do know that he is a great speaker). My first choice would have been Clark but he dropped out....and since he threw his support behind Kerry, I guess I'd go with Kerry

and on a side note, doesn't Kerry look a lot like lurch from the Adam's family? "You rang?"
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Not in this case. Israel treats the entire Palest[…]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]

meh, we're always in crsis. If you look at the […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...Other than graduating from high school and bei[…]