Evo Morales Gets Bounced; Seeks Asylum in Mexico - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Mexico to Argentina.

Moderator: PoFo Latin America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Skinster, it was obvious almost right from the beginning that the coup d'etat was energized with those fabulous Western Lies that we're so good at. Only now that the coup is leading to MONEY_for_OLIGARCHS, it is safe to reveal the LIE. The gullible crowd has already moved on to its next lie.

Lies-from-oligarchs are meant to be believed. It's what loyal citizens do. They believe the lies they're told.

After absorbing the lies about WMDs in Iraq, Syrian chemical weapons, Russian election rigging in the USA, etc., we're still waiting for our next lie like a panting dog holding a stick in its mouth.
QatzelOk wrote:Skinster, it was obvious almost right from the beginning that the coup d'etat was energized with those fabulous Western Lies that we're so good at. Only now that the coup is leading to MONEY_for_OLIGARCHS, it is safe to reveal the LIE. The gullible crowd has already moved on to its next lie.

I know this, just wanted to point out how people like blackjack, JohnRawls, Rugoz, rancid etc. were wrong on their regime-support-y ways, yet again. But you're right, they'll move on to the next lies.
@skinster @QatzelOk

This is why I won't cry when the nations doing all these immoral and terrible coups de etat lose power to other competitors for the power hungry sweepstakes.

When the rah-rah-rah pom-pom shaking patriots lose their nation to shills and greedy immoral leaders and the elite who jump on the bandwagon....I won't be shedding a damn tear for them.

You never gave a damn about the Latin American sincere and real democracies yet you want me to worry about your lies and fake Empires full of total lies and distortions? No, I won't.

They deserve to sink to the bottom of the ocean for their total lack of respect for other societies' needs for a better political life.
skinster wrote:https://twitter.com/MissPavIichenko/status/1269849991562092546

As you said, this was obvious from the beginning, but I found myself angrier than usual at the NYT's tepid "my bad" article. The simple fact is the initial narrative is the one that has taken hold with idiot liberals, and this weak mea culpa bullshit has come far too late to do any good. The fascists have consolidated power now. :roll:

So, just in case it still needs to be said: Fuck the New York Times and fuck anyone who treats it as an honest or trustworthy paper.
skinster wrote:I know this, just wanted to point out how people like blackjack, JohnRawls, Rugoz, rancid etc. were wrong on their regime-support-y ways, yet again. But you're right, they'll move on to the next lies.

:roll:

That story is an old hat. The statistical analysis of the OAS report was criticized by CEPR last year already.

That doesn't address or negate the other points in the OLS report however, in fact the analysis only makes up the "clues" part in the report:

http://www.oas.org/fpdb/press/Audit-Rep ... vFINAL.pdf
Rugoz wrote::roll:

That story is an old hat. The statistical analysis of the OAS report was criticized by CEPR last year already.

That doesn't address or negate the other points in the OLS report however, in fact the analysis only makes up the "clues" part in the report:

http://www.oas.org/fpdb/press/Audit-Rep ... vFINAL.pdf

It's important to "keep the lie alive" by complicating the story and changing some of the details.
End of maduro - hopefully.

The US has been making war on the country for dec[…]

Cancel The Presidential Debates

Most of us are news junkies who don't learn a lot […]

Lets try again, When it comes to fighting a pand[…]

So, since you know that capital is rewarded with […]