Jose Mujica: The world's 'poorest' president - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Mexico to Argentina.

Moderator: PoFo Latin America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
You guys all have it wrong.

This guy is just a major pot head. 'They' say he moved from revolutionary to a pragmatist but he is just a hella pot head, dude, that doesn't care and is high all the time. He isn't a pragmatist he just doesn't like people talking loudly and arguing because it ruins his high, so he makes compromises. As proof (full proof proof) I'll quote Bill Hicks:

They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do just as well – you just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.

^ see I told ya so

The one thing he is motivated about is legalizing pot. This surely has nothing to do with his uhh .... "flower" farm, riiight :eh: Further proof, his only major possession is a VW bug!!! Not the new gay bug, but an old hippy bug. Clarification: I'm not talking about the gay bug that turns people gay, but the new model VW.

He's a hippy that's tricking the world while trying to legalize his own weed farm because the cartels are starting to push onto his turf.

Open your eyes people and see through the smoke.
You are proof that smoking pot causes brain damage. Not that we need further proof because back in 1969 Playboy magazine published the results of an experiment with rats. They took the rats and put them in a chamber where they introduced a pot atmosphere. When the rats died they took out the brains, put them in a blender with a solution of sulfuric acid, blended it for 10 minutes and then took the brain cells and put them on a glass slide. When viewed using a 50 x microscope the cells showed significant damage. You really do need to get off that stuff.
Social_Critic wrote:You are proof that smoking pot causes brain damage. Not that we need further proof because back in 1969 Playboy magazine published the results of an experiment with rats. They took the rats and put them in a chamber where they introduced a pot atmosphere. When the rats died they took out the brains, put them in a blender with a solution of sulfuric acid, blended it for 10 minutes and then took the brain cells and put them on a glass slide. When viewed using a 50 x microscope the cells showed significant damage. You really do need to get off that stuff.

Not that the blender or the sulfuric acid could have harmed them brain cells, right? :eh:
Figlio, I have news for you. As I revealed in the Religion section, I am now a Prophet of god. god gave me orders to sacrifice Daniel Ortega Maya style and keep the head. He didn't tell me what he intends to do with it. I'm also supposed to do Kim Yong Un but so far I'm having trouble figuring out how to capture him and take him to the Falkland Islands where I'm supposed to build The New Promised Land. All the details, as I said, are in the religion section.

According to who? They signed treaties with the […]

It could be the Simpsons were right all along. Lo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting look at the nuclear saber rattling Put[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 12, Sunday Aliens are interned or put under […]