Puerto Rico's MVC and the PIP can get some high percentages for the governorship - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Mexico to Argentina.

Moderator: PoFo Latin America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Sorry, I was unable to get this subtitled in English; I think it is interesting that Juan Dalmau from the PIP party and Alexandra Lugaro from the MVC party are making alliances to challenge the other majority parties on the island and they wound up getting a good chunk of the vote. Interestingly these sorts of alliances are becoming common in Latin America. And they have a very good success rate.

Many small parties are uniting and cooperating to create larger blocks of voters in order to dislodge larger parties that are ineffective at responding to issues that the voters in their own nations are frustrated with.

A better background on the pro independence groups making alliances. From people who are independent journalists like Bianca Graulau and lawyer and MVC candidate Alexandra Lúgaro.

What do you think of the message sent in English to Barack Obama in 2015?

The Spanish version.

The reality is no one is really fooled by all these bullshit stories of waiting around for justice. Eventually everyone will run out of patience.

Things have gotten worse and not better. How long do you think this stagnation is going to continue without a solution? It won't be forever.

The women of the island are tough folks. I know them. Lol.

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]