Interview With Chavez - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Mexico to Argentina.

Moderator: PoFo Latin America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By bach
Good interview

To me thats the truth of what really happens in Venezuela, nonetheless, I have to say, sometimes the leaders and supporters of the opposition are persecuted or arrased by pro-Chavez supporters, but so does the opposition all the time as well
By tragicclown
Chavez and the Boliviarians are the new left rising in Latin America. The Bolivarian circles are extremely similar in function and organization to the Cuban committiees to defend the revolution giving a bottom up workers control of society at all levels, a parallel workers goverment capable of keeping the capitalist forces in line if need be (as they proved during the Coup when the Bolivarian circles armed themselves and overthrew the capitalist dictator in just one weekend).

The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela is a country with a new constitution that sees itself as post-revolutionary, and it wants to spread its revolution. The FARC for instance, now take the line that they are Marxist-Leninist Bolivarians.
By Comrade Nicolae Ceausescu
That is an excellent interview.Chavez seems to have a pretty good sense of humor actually!

Egypt is a bankrupt state whose "leader"[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That's sort of the point I was trying to get it. […]

I doubt capitalism will even exist in a century[…]

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]