Castro Dead? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Mexico to Argentina.

Moderator: PoFo Latin America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By getfiscal
Perez Hilton says he is dead, and only Perez Hilton, but I trust anything Perez says 100%. It would be very funny if an American celebrity gossiphunter had the scoop on major news companies on such a big issue. It would be perfect, in a way. Especially if Perez Hilton became the secondary news story and millions of stuffy Midwestern men started surfing for celebutainment.
By Red Rebel
I'm still going with what the Cubans say. Unless the Exiles got their supa-secret counter revolutionary army set up yet. I mean Rome wasn't built in 45 years.
By Far-Right Sage
The Cuban-American population living in Miami, Florida is just a little anxious.

I doubt that Castro has actually passed away yet, and I'm not too sure that Cuba would conceal such a matter.
By Abood
Cuban exiles in Miami have been celebrating Castro's death since July of last year.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]