Free Venezuela from Chavez - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Mexico to Argentina.

Moderator: PoFo Latin America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By hannu
Maas wrote:Those are numbers to be really proud about.
enviromentally speaking: those numbers do suck.

So what is it then?
By Maas
So what is it then?

They probably still have way less cars a person that the US.
By Gintonpar
While using democracy as a blanket, Chavez is blackmailing Venezuelans to stay in power. What am I talking about? The Tascon List. The list has the names of Venezuelans who voted for the recall referendum back in 2004. It is used by governmental officials to discriminate against them in jobs, education, and many other things.

Fuck that shit.

This user is anti-Chavez from now on.

What the hell? This guy is a beacon for pro-left policies and you want to shoot him down because he doesn't fight clean? I dislike a lot of the things he does but you cannot deny that he is providing a viable alternative for South America as well as pursuing policies that are benefiting the vast majority of the previously disenfranchised poor.

What would you prefer? Another Latin American 'liberal democracy'? Because I can tell you now the Chavez government is all that stands between Venezuela and another neo-liberal South American hell-hole.

This would be the recall referendum that was organised by an organisation that oh-so-unexpectedly receives indirect funding from the US government?

Precisely. And backed by the TV stations that have played active roles in coup attempts.

Chaves is a lout

Ad hom?

and a bully

Not really, when you compare him to the murderous foreign policy of the US.

Whether or not Chavez is a lout and a bully he is rabidly anti-American. That is a good enough reason to oppose him if you happen to be an American

Nice reasoning. Instead of looking at his policies you look at his rhetoric. Was it not Chavez who provided some decent flood relief to the people of New Orleans? He just hates the bigoted God-Squad that makes up the political classes in the United States.
By Noelnada
Free Canada from Abood , sign the petition to send him in a CIA externalized interrogation center in Syria where he could confess all his wrongdoings and wrong thoughts about USA !
By Rbns
Maybe it's just me, but Abood seems to be more critical of authoritarian leftists than fascists.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]