Trump: Bomb the hell out of ISIS - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
So, we have several independent studies by different intelligence agencies all saying that military interventions are a significant cause of terrorism.

Now, let us assume that western armed forces and intelligence agencies have people who are smart enough to read and understand these studies. This is a realistic assumption, as far as I can imagine.

Next, we have the observed fact that western governments continue to intervene militarily in MENA countries.

The only logical conclusion is that western governments are continuing these military interventions knowing full well that it creates more terrorists.
Western governments just like to stomp around and shoot and destroy...probably too much testosterone in the leadership, perhaps they should eat more vegetables and smoke more weed.

I get the feeling that government is run by men who like to act mean. They want to appear tough but really, they are not helping anybody with their aggressive behavior.
MistyTiger wrote:Western governments just like to stomp around and shoot and destroy...probably too much testosterone in the leadership, perhaps they should eat more vegetables and smoke more weed.

I get the feeling that government is run by men who like to act mean. They want to appear tough but really, they are not helping anybody with their aggressive behavior.

I Got A Feelin'

Godstud wrote:I'll bet you're short, Hindsite.

I consider over 6 feet to be tall. I am only 5 feet 10 and 1/2 inches tall without shoes. So you have guessed right. But that is not very short. it seems to be close to normal height among the people I know. But I don't hang around with the basketball player types.
ISIS has killed more Muslims, than they have Christians and Jews, combined. Your head is firmly up your ass. :lol:
Godstud wrote:ISIS has killed more Muslims, than they have Christians and Jews, combined. Your head is firmly up your ass. :lol:

That's because the other Muslims are of a different persuasion of Islam and they are around more of those Muslims than they are Christians and Jews. If ISIS would just kill those Muslims I would be happy.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
HalleluYah
No, Hindsite, it's because they are criminals, and horrible people, who'd kill people who wouldn't give up their wives or daughters to be raped. Religion has nothing to do with it.
Godstud wrote:No, Hindsite, it's because they are criminals, and horrible people, who'd kill people who wouldn't give up their wives or daughters to be raped. Religion has nothing to do with it.

But they also follow the religion of Satan the devil, who promises them 70 virgins in hell to do with as they please.
Godstud wrote:No, Hindsite, it's because they are criminals, and horrible people, who'd kill people who wouldn't give up their wives or daughters to be raped. Religion has nothing to do with it.

They all just happen to be only Muslims... I do not see Buddists, Hindus, Jews, Christians, Mormons Scientologists doing this in the name of their religion. You are an apologist and as culpable in their crimes as they are.
Simon Joshep wrote:22000 bomb cool!! I hope it has brought the necessary results for trumph 8)

It may only take one perfectly placed nuclear bomb.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
:lol:
Pants-of-dog wrote:If the goal is to inspire more people to become terrorists, Trump seems to be going about things in the right way.

It appeared to me that Obama was the one inspiring more terrorists.
The terrorists certainly increased a lot during his Presidency.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Also, the evacuation of Rafah has not started. De[…]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and […]

"Five years later, Ms. Pelosi has stepped dow[…]

The interesting thing about the police repression […]