Syrian war thread - Page 195 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
User avatar
By Ter
#15088676
skinster wrote:I don't think the Iranian leadership care what some Zionist in Bangladesh thinks.

:lol: that is correct, a very astute observation.
I do think the Iranian leadership cares about being bombed in Syria on an almost daily basis.
Until the message gets through that they need to get the fuck out of there.

skinster wrote:According to the Syrians and international law, it does. That's why it's considered an occupied territory and not "Israel".

The Syrians used the Golan Heights to attack Israel.
And they lost it.
And they refused to negotiate a peace treaty with Israel.
And since decades the former Syrian Golan has become the Israeli Golan.
Losers weepers.

skinster wrote: A guerilla organisation defeated one of the most powerful militaries in the world!

Yes that is what they keep on repeating.
Like Sadam Hosein threatening "the mother of all wars" :lol:
Ever wonder why Hezbollah keeps very quiet since 2006?
And about that legitimacy: the world is turning against Hezbollah, not against Israel.
By skinster
#15088812




Ter wrote::lol: that is correct, a very astute observation.


Thanks. Figured I ought to say this to you since you're so arrogant in your posts and often make them about you, as if anyone (besides you) cares. :D

I do think the Iranian leadership cares about being bombed in Syria on an almost daily basis.
Until the message gets through that they need to get the fuck out of there.


Their actions show otherwise, since they've not announced any plans of ending their support for the various resistance organisations around the Middle East.

The Syrians used the Golan Heights to attack Israel.
And they lost it.


You should learn the difference between defence and attack. Even children understand the difference so I'm not sure what your excuse is, perhaps you are displaying an onset of a brain-deadening disease, in which case you'd be forgiven for saying what amounts to black and white...

And since decades the former Syrian Golan has become the Israeli Golan.


Only in the eyes of delusional Zionists and neocons. International law and other world orgs consider it Syrian territory, currently under an illegal occupation. Just like that in Palestine and Kashmir.

Yes that is what they keep on repeating.
Like Sadam Hosein threatening "the mother of all wars" :lol:


"they" include the Israeli military. And Saddam is dead. Hezbollah are obviously not.

Ever wonder why Hezbollah keeps very quiet since 2006?


Quiet because you don't hear them? What did I say about making posts about you?

They're defending once more, right now, against the terrorism in Syria.

And about that legitimacy: the world is turning against Hezbollah, not against Israel.


A call for sanctions on Israel in the U.K. happened just 2 days ago after the Zionist regime stated it planned to steal what is considered Palestinian territory under international law.
#15092405
@Skinster you lose the point. You claim Israel is always the aggressor and is always attacking and terrorising.
Well, first of all, if Israel let's hamas, hezbollah and Iran to get a breath, reorganise and stops hitting them, then the only thing that will happen is that they will regroup get strong and start attacking Israel homeland. All Israel is doing is take the fight from Israel (like when they first arrived in 1949 until 1980s), to their enemies ground. And stop being childish about who is good guy and who is bad guy, because in this world everyone is both good and bad depending on the point of view. Thus no need to keep arguing over who is right, because everyone is right and not.
Also, your words show the inability of yours to understand the situation of the zionist state. Surrounded by hostiles. They have to be harsh and cold-blooded, its matter of survival. Unlike America, Germany, Egypt, Russia, they don't attack Muslim for profit or influence, they fight because if they don't, they'll be whiped out of the map.


P. S. I'm a Christian orthodox, far from supporting Israel or something like that. I just wanted to state some facts.
By skinster
#15092447
Cyprus is reopening relations with Syria

https://www.facebook.com/The.Dragon.SY2/videos/1725608510915015/

@Skinster you lose the point. You claim Israel is always the aggressor and is always attacking and terrorising.


Where's the lie?

Well, first of all, if Israel let's hamas, hezbollah and Iran to get a breath, reorganise and stops hitting them, then the only thing that will happen is that they will regroup get strong and start attacking Israel homeland.


If Zionists didn't steal Palestine, occupy millions of people and invade and bomb neighbouring countries, it might get some of that peace it pretends to seek.

All Israel is doing is take the fight from Israel (like when they first arrived in 1949 until 1980s), to their enemies ground.


Everyone has been their enemy on the ground since they invaded, dispossessed the natives and ethnically cleansed them. Despite that, they had the option to live in peace under a two-state solution but peace was never part of the plan, stealing the entirety of Palestine and occupying neighbouring countries was.

And stop being childish about who is good guy and who is bad guy, because in this world everyone is both good and bad depending on the point of view. Thus no need to keep arguing over who is right, because everyone is right and not.


You sound stupid.

Also, your words show the inability of yours to understand the situation of the zionist state. Surrounded by hostiles.


Anyone victim to the Zionists would be hostile towards them because they stole the natives homes and land. Including you.

They have to be harsh and cold-blooded, its matter of survival. Unlike America, Germany, Egypt, Russia, they don't attack Muslim for profit or influence, they fight because if they don't, they'll be whiped out of the map.


I don't see you showing much concern about the natives and Palestine being wiped off the map. But this is what racism looks like when you support a racist state.

P. S. I'm a Christian orthodox, far from supporting Israel or something like that. I just wanted to state some facts.


You didn't, you posted hasbara. Thanks for trying.
#15092529
First of all I don't support Israel, the reason is that they did to the Arabs the same things Turks did to us Greeks. Thus its not possible to ever support them. The only thing I'm trying to say is you have to look it from their point of view to understand some stuff.
Israel is an artificial state, it didn't exist, it was created like Albania, Fyrom, Belgium, Turkey etc. had been created. And as always when a state is being created artificially, such atrocities are to be expected. You have to see that Israel has only a 50% share of the responsibility for their actions. The other 50% is to western great powers who planned this in first place. But what is done can't be undone. Israel is now here for around 70 years. And as far as I know their ambitions aren't on expanding more than they already have. Thus, if Arabs just accept that if they can't do literally anything to whipe them out, then they will have to live with them, otherwise this will keep going on until the worlds end.
I didn't justify the Israelis, I tried explaining you how the reality is.
Trust me, we Greeks know what being expelled from your motherland is like, thus we traditionally support the Arabs. But peace was never an option if states are created artificially. That's on America, France and Britain shame tho. Not us the smaller nations.
By skinster
#15092606


@Hellas me ponas
I get the Zionist perspective. I get Nazi Germany's reasoning behind its lebensraum too. What's your point?

And as far as I know their ambitions aren't on expanding more than they already have.


You're wrong. If "Israel" didn't have any plans for expanding further into territory belonging to others, as it has been doing ever since it was created and to this very day, it would've at a minimum declared its borders already. Google Greater Israel or the Yinon plan. I mean, just a week or so ago Zionists stated officially that they will be expanding further into Occupied Palestinian Territory in the West Bank, where they already have close to a million illegal settlers violating international laws and such.

I didn't justify the Israelis, I tried explaining you how the reality is.


You are entitled to your opinion and your reality.

Trust me, we Greeks know what being expelled from your motherland is like, thus we traditionally support the Arabs. But peace was never an option if states are created artificially. That's on America, France and Britain shame tho. Not us the smaller nations.


I'm not claiming the other states who created and currently prop-up the Apartheid state are blameless. But this thread is about the Syrian war and the Apartheid state got mentioned in it because of its terrorist air-force bombing Syria pretty much every week in the last few years while the Syrian military and its allies are trying to fight off the jihadist mercenaries in the country. Maybe you can stay on topic and let me know what you think about Apartheid Country bombing a war-torn country every week or so...
#15092632
Well, apart from doing the devil's lawyer earlier, if someone actually thinks of it with a little bit of humanism and actually is human being , the very existence the Israeli state itself is a crime against humanity.
I'm not talking about Jews in general, Jews are humans like every other people nothing wrong about them. But the State. That's inhuman.
All of Israeli modern history is how they fuck up their neighbours, and expel the locals FOR NO HONEST REASON! And as Mr. Skinster, very right, said, they take advantage of Syrian civil war and with the pretext that the Iranians "are threatening them" they just keep fucking up Syria even more and at the same time they act like they are the victim.
I tried justifying their actions, but the more I try the more I see the wrong.
Last edited by Hellas me ponas on 18 May 2020 17:22, edited 1 time in total.
By skinster
#15092677
That's the point though. They want the war to continue, even if it means JSIL is on the side of, and acting as ISIL's air-force. It's a sick state. Or as Norman Finkelstein refers to it here because of its constant attacks on other states:


Back on topic:
American protecting and serving oil fields belonging to others and oil companies.
#15092830
Hellas me ponas wrote:There is Syrian goverment and there is an active governing system. That's sounds like a state to me. And even if so, what is your point?


Nobody gives a shit about the Syrian government everyone using Syria as their playground

Assad sold himself to the Russians in exchange for protection
#15092836
No offense, but your words really show that you have no clue on real politics and the realities of this region.

You only have to understand that no minor nation is sovereign. You think Greece, Sweden, Thailand or Israel goverments are sovereign? Have you ever heard of something called GREAT POWERS? Only great powers get to be sovereign, I think modern history has made this crystal clear.
Thus indeed Syria isn't sovereign, but neither is the rest of 180 minor countries of the world.
So please stop talking about sovereignty...
  • 1
  • 191
  • 192
  • 193
  • 194
  • 195

:( Poor Americans. You're fucked now, and you're[…]

https://twitter.com/BrianArizona/status/1266546913[…]

These looters are infants. They go with the peace[…]

@Drlee If it's one thing that Trump has demons[…]