Videos of IDF in action - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Todd
The IDF must have a hard time defending territory that doesn't belong to them....

The IDF has no idea how to deal with long periods of civil disobidence.
By Milorg
Shocking.. They don't exactly show that on CNN..
By Noumenon
They don't show it on CNN for a reason. It is nothing more than misleading propaganda which proves nothing. In the first video, how do you know the protestor was not shot by a rubber bullet? It is common to use those in riot control. If they wanted to kill him, seems like they would have used more than one bullet, and there would have been some blood. Maybe they did kill him, I don't know, but its still pretty stupid to resist arrest when the people arresting you are armed with machine guns.

This is not much different from the video which showed the innocent little palestinian boy being killed by Israeli gunfire (they were right in the crossfire, what the hell do you expect?). But anyway, it turns out that the bullet that killed the boy came from a palestinian gun.

See how this kind of propaganda can be VERY misleading?
By naked_turk
DTguitarist99 wrote:But anyway, it turns out that the bullet that killed the boy came from a palestinian gun.

Thats what the Israelis say. They were saying Palestinians shoot their own people all the time to make Israel look bad, and the IDF has never shot any innocents. Hah. It is laughable. It is also a LIE, needless to say.
By smashthestate
naked_turk wrote:Thats what the Israelis say. They were saying Palestinians shoot their own people all the time to make Israel look bad, and the IDF has never shot any innocents. Hah. It is laughable. It is also a LIE, needless to say.

I doubt you could prove that this is a lie, and I also doubt anyone could prove that the Israelis don't kill civilians intentionally. This topic will always be under heated debate, and no middle-ground will ever be reached. It's best just to leave it alone.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
It WAS Israeli bullets which killed the buy...and not only did the Israelis kill the boy and wound the father...they also killed the ambulance driver who was coming to the scene. People often forget about the ambulance driver...which ISRAELI soldiers shot and killed. He was a father of 2...
By Rowan.
I remember that. As far as i can recall, it was Israli gunfire that killed the boy and his father. Do they actually have footage of the boy getting hit by bullets?. If the bullets in the boy were 5.56 NATO rounds it was most likely Israil. All israli soldiers are equiped by US which carry the M4 carbine which carries the standard 5.56 round.
By Rowan.
sorry about that his father wasn't killed.
By GandalfTheGrey
I remember it clearly. Mohamad Al-Durrah was murdered in cold blood. It was the one time that Israeli attrocities were exposed to the world. This was obviously totally unacceptable to Israeli public relations, so Israeli propaganda mounted a fierce campaign to discredit the incident. Firstly they tried to claim that the incident didn't even occur, and his father was branded a fraudster (a man who's 12 year old boy had died in his arms - imagine that). Now it seems they are trying to claim that it was in fact Palestinian bullets that killed the boy. Any sympathy the Palestinians got from this footage was lost when the media splashed photos of the two Palestinians showing off their bloodied hands after they had lynched two Israeli soldiers.
Last edited by GandalfTheGrey on 22 Oct 2003 05:50, edited 1 time in total.
By Efrem Da King
I remember that, 2 people were caugth in the middle of a gunfight , BEHIND AN OBSTICAL WHICH BLOCKED ALL ISRAELI FIRE, it was physically impossible for the israelis to hit him, it is far more likely that palestinian fire did it.
By Rowan.
No, It was israli bullets that killed the boy. Looking at your avitar tells me that you wouldn't even think twice about going against Israil.

There plenty of statements by Israeli officials ma[…]

Why are white people exempt from being sent back […]

Let's see if Gallant follows suit or not. If he do[…]

Was Hamas acting in good faith before October 7, […]