Its already too late for a two state solution - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Ben Ainsworth
Now im not being anti-semitic here, but I cant see how the Israelis can credibly use the holocaust as a defence (terrible though it was) when they are effectively carrying out their own form of genocide on the palestinians.
By Jerdol
While I believe IDF commits atrocities, those are in the form of excessive force and disregard of Palestinian collateral. It is certainly not genocide. In fact Israel does have its Arab minority, with Israeli citizenship. However, there are laws against Jews getting citizenship in many Arab countries (forgive the genralization, I just don't remember exactly which ones. Jordan comes to mind, but I'm not positive).

According to the IHRA source posted above, claimi[…]

Is that true? The concept of race, and racial[…]

1. It is not clear that settler colonialism is th[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://youtu.be/B8OL2t0-78I